BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The best of L'oreal technology. A creation from the L'Oreal Laboratories, Studio Line Fast Forward is a finishing spray developed with a hard holding spray technology that dries quickly. The result: long lasting hold for hard to hold styles.

Ronda L.
Hixson, TN
Long lasting hold, dries fast, and don't have to used a lot. Price is okay for the product. Overall I liked it. It smells good for hairspray lol.
Kari C.
I was not a fan. It has been years since I've used this particular item. However I remember it was a try and toss out kind of situation. At the time of trial I vaguely remember it being sticky. They may have changed the formula but I would not try again.
Hannah N.
Latrobe, PA
This product isn't very helpful for my stubborn fly aways. It does leave my hair looking slick and shiny. Although my hair is very think and very stubborn majority of the time. I personally don't think the smell of this isn't very appealing and very strong sometimes over powering my light weight perfumes.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It holds really good and last all day and half of night. Love it when it drys fast because I have a habit of touching my hair after spraying it. And it doesn't leave any residue on my hair.
Nnedimma N.
East Orange, NJ
It does work really well BUT I always seemed to get sticky residue on my fingers. You should AVOID TOUCHING YOUR HAIR immediately after applying the product so that it dries thoroughly!
Natalie D.
Englewood, CO
I have extremely wavy hair and needed something that would keep it from frizzing. This product is amazing and smells so good! I always have people asking me what I use in my hair. This product will always remain on my shelf, that's for sure!
Tonya N.
Edmond, OK
I really like L'Oreal products. My hair is very fine and lack body. This is really good because he holds very well and allows my hair to hold my style longer than most
Emma N.
I love the smell of this product and it did a really good job of cutting the dry time of my hair. I have a salon brand that I enjoy more though.
Brandie S.
Phoenix, AZ
The Hold is really great so your great hair style is safe. It dries quickly which I like. It doesn't leave white residue!!! Does make hair stiff which isn't the greatest.
Candace M.
Bensalem, PA
Talk about strong hold! I can go all day with out have to touch up my hair and doesn't leave that white residue like most strong hold hair strays