BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica B.
Lake station, IN
The studio line aqua gel is a great product for fantastic hold in your hair. It is a very effective product and does it well. It hold the hair but also gives it flexibility. It out shines most of the other gels ive tried. Yes i would highly recommend this to others expesially someone with curly hair.
Bethany D.
Lexington, SC
I continued to try to find a styling hold gel that didn't dry crusty, flake, or look greasy. This was the product for me! I still use it too. I also put it in my son's hair.
Marshaya R.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this product hoping that it would keep a certain style in my hair throughout my entire vacation unfortunately by the second day my edges and ends were beginning to unravel from the style it was a huge disappointment for me not only because the product was not cheap but simply because I hadva lot of faith in it I have watched lots of YouTube reviews and most youtubers had positive things to say about this product I would definitely recommend this product for those who only need their hair style to stay for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours I would not recommend this product for those who need their style to stay for maximum of 24 to 72 hours overall this product have good characteristics and bad characteristics as all hair and makeup products do.
Ashley F.
Gnadenhutten, OH
I really did enjoy this product, but it did not last as long as I would've liked it to. It ended up lasting for a good 5 hours before the ends of my hair started straighten. My hair is very think though, so it could just be me. It has a very nice scent and I would recommend this for people with lighter hair.
Renae P.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I bought this product looking for something to keep my hair soft and not hard like some gels can do. After using it, I have found that my hair isn't as soft as it can be with other products, but is more flexible than using plain gel. I would definitely buy it again!
Brionna D.
I have used this gel for many years.
It keeps my fly aways down and holds all day.
It's not a really hard gel and doesn't dry up to make it look
like dandruff, which is great because with many other gels
it will dry up and star making the top of you hair white.
V G.
Holds hair for a very long time and it doesn't get clingy or solid. It's really nice. It's also not really heavy when you put it, like it says aqua gel, it's like water, absorbs in your skin really fast and doesn't feel like you put anything in your hair! Would purchase it again!
Ally W.
Encino , Ca
This product is amazing. almost the best thing i have ever seen. i never thought that a gel could have such a good hold. it was no price compared to the amazing results that came with. i would of coarse buy again. there is no limit to what this product can do
Dayna T.
As a Beauty blogger we are sent atlot of products too try out and this is one of them that I thought wouldn't work on my hair and it made my hair bouncy and added more texture and just a shine that people noticed loved it!!!
India L.
Edmond, OK
This gel left my hair a little bit crunchy. Not the worst, and it got minimally white and flaky, but there are better gels. Generally inoffensive smell, like lots of their shampoos and conditioners.