L'Oréal Paris Studioline Absolute Wet Gel Flexible Hold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Studioline Absolute Wet Gel Flexible Hold!
How would you rate this product?
Selden, NY
I love using this product it leaves my hair curly and with a nice look i would recommend to everyone
Lexington, NC
Smells light n clean. Doesn't make your hair feel like straw. Helps my hair stay soft but holds well.
Houston
My day feels incomplete without gel on my hair. This product has been my absolute favorite so far.
Nice for back ponytails and smells really good, isn't as expensive as other gels and its amazing
Meriden, CT
The product is good. The hold is okay, but gives white flakes towards the end of the day .
Forest City, NC
This is one of my favorite gels to use especially when I'm in a hurry. It works great.
Renton, WA
It worked well and kept my hair in place.i would buy it again.easy to use.smelled ok..
Winter Spgs, FL
Good product. It gives the wet look effect on my hair. It stays all day long.
Good product. It gives the wet look effect on my hair. It stays all day long.
Pretty standard for a gel. I use gel in my hair when it's wet to hold the volume and to give my natural waves some more life. I like the smell of this one but it didn't do anything special. It had decent hold though, but I probably won't repurchase it.
It's definitely a great product for thick hair like mine but there's a problem: it's to sticky and it's really hard to shampoo after use. I used it for a couple of months but it kinda dried out my hair a bit so I stopped using it.

Looking for your answer?