BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure if it's just my hair, but it makes my hair frizzy after a few hours. Otherwise, it gives a strong hold and washes out easily in the shower. Don't sleep in it-you'll destroy your hair from the knots.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
I styled my hair for my birthday with loreal hair gel . I was amazed how long my hair stayed in shape and hasn't gotten sticky and beautiful and shiny . Try this product it is amazing 😀
Iselle A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great gel if you need ALL-DAY hold! You only need a little bit so the product lasts, making it really affordable if you are on a budget (like me)! It's hard to find in stores though :(
Lorena S.
Is a nice product to mold your hair as you want! Is smooth not sticky as other ones that makes give any form to ur hair and keep it like that for good enough time! I recommended this product to all the people who wants a natural look.
Brianna R.
Really love this gel so much. it's a shame, though, that i can't find it in stores. i have to buy the product online in order to use it. it lasts, though, and smells amazing!
Cory P.
Flint, MI
I used it a long time ago and it leaves your hair kinda crunchy. But it holds really well, so if you like that slick look, this is perfect.
Mary B.
Sugar Land, TX
If I want some wet gel I ideally use this brand and style of gel it really holds and keeps the look for trying tongue
Dannett D.
Selden, NY
I love using this product it leaves my hair curly and with a nice look i would recommend to everyone
Jada T.
Cartersville, GA
This product is good but it's not the best . But it does the job. I got it from Walmart and it is not that expensive.
Lady B.
Meriden, CT
The product is good. The hold is okay, but gives white flakes towards the end of the day .