L'Oréal Paris Studio Springing Curls Defining Mousse uploaded by Vinita B.L'Oréal Paris Studio Springing Curls Defining Mousse uploaded by Zoe S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do people with thick hair have curls that last all day or...3 Answers
  • I have naturally curly hair, so i love using mousse to st...1 Answers
Alex F.
This is one of my go to hair products! It holds a curl so well, adds volume and definition, and stays put all day and all night! If you already have thick hair, I don't think this would do as much for you, however. But for anyone with fine/thin hair, this is the product for you!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This used to be my go-to product for my curls. It does a decent job of curl definition but leaves some "crunch". I have since found some products that work better for my hair, but I've also learned all curly hair is different. This is affordable and worth a try if you are still searching for your perfect product.
heidi w.
East Point, GA
I really loved how this product made my curls big and well defined. It more met my expectations. The style lasted for hours. It far exceeded other products I've tried and is a great value for the reasonable price. I will buy this again.
Emily F.
This is a very good mousse. I have curly hair and have been on the hunt for a amazing mousse for a while now. This is not the BEST mousse I've ever tried, but it does the job, keeps my hair tamed and not frizzy all day. When ever I run out of my favorite mousse, this is the mousse I turn to and it doesn't disappoint.
Jennifer C.
Huntington Pk, CA
This product is very good in my opinion. I use it when I come out the shower and comb my hair to get like a wavy look. I got my mom into this product and now this is what she buys.
Melissa M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Absolutely LOVE this product. So sad that it's been discontinued. It was truly the best product for curly girls. It gave me the clumpy, well defined curls that I love, without ever feeling crunchy or sticky like other products.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
When using this product my hair feels a bit sticky at first and I do not like how it looks in the end after air drying or blow drying my hair. I find it to be a vet good product for people with fine hair.
Simi S.
Stafford, TX
Decent product, does leave my hair crunchy though. It however does help eliminate frizz, just have to use a lot of the product. Would not purchase again, still looking for something better
Nora M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does a great job defining my ringlets and holding them all day. beautiful product. be careful with crunch though. I mix it with an oil on my hair to help with that.
Emilee H.
Moreno valley, CA
I liked it my sure why the 3 stars! But when I was using it I used it to make my hair curl more evenly, it gets kinda confused whether it is curly or wavy sometimes
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Do people with thick hair have curls that last all day or do they slowly fall out?
Lianne J.
I have naturally curly hair, so i love using mousse to style my curls. Does this mousse leave a crunchy effect to the hair afterwards