L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep uploaded by Brooke C.L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep uploaded by Mya C.L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep uploaded by Liliet F.
  • L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep Playful for All Eyes
  • L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep Playful for Blue Eyes
  • L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep Playful for Green Eyes
  • L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep Natural for All Eyes
  • L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep Natural for Brown Eyes

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Define, color and highlight in one sweep.

Discover the secret to a complete eye look in one easy sweep with Studio Secrets Professional™ The One Sweep™ Eye Shadow. The unique applicator is designed to fit your eye shape to define, color and highlight your eyes in one easy sweep. The beautifully coordinated shadows come in natural or playful palettes expertly designed to enhance your eye color. Discover your stunning eye look!

Isohexadecane - Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate -trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone – Isododecane – Polyethylene - Hydrogenated - Tyrene/Methyl - Styrene/Indene Copolymer - Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer - Acrylic - Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer – Ozokerite - Synthetic Fluorphlogopite - Vp/Eicosene Copolymer – Alumina - Calcium - Aluminum Borosilicate - Tocopheryl Acetate – Silica - Hydroxypalmitoyl –sphinganine - Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate - Calcium Sodium Borosilicate - Tin Oxide

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide – Mica - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides - CI 15850 / Red 7 - CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake - CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake - CI 45380 / Red 22 – Lake - CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake - CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake - CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have 2 different color palates of this eye shadow, both are "for brown eyes" one with browns and one for smokey eye effect." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used this product for blue eyes and the colors just pop!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this eye shadow to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I love this product it makes the perfect match for my eye color and it's so easy in the mornings to just swipe on and blend I totally recommend it to anyone who has considered buying it" in 1 review
  • "I must say this product is not bad, one swipe and your done." in 1 review
Angelia K.
East Chicago
Review for: Natural for Brown Eyes more...
I'm not a huge fan of this. It wasn't pigmented enough for me and I had to go over it several times just to see it. It looked a mess once it was visible and I just washed it off. Would not recommend.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
These little one sweep eyeshadows are pretty awesome. It’s so easy to use. However the brush is a little weird. But it fit to my eyelid perfectly. I have a small crease and small eyelids but not too small. Lol but it fit perfectly and applied well. Great for a beginner or experienced.
Bridget B.
I bought the smoky grey one step pallet. It was ok, easy. To apply and use with their eye shaped. Applicator, but I also had to use a brush to extend the colors to fit properly. I happen to have a larger area from brow to eyelashes. A good product for beginners.
Jessica s.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Natural for All Eyes more...
This is an amazing product the color combination is fabulous it’s very easy to use and the application is super easy I love to add this L’Oreal Paris studio secret professional one sweep to any look Great finishing dust
Breezy S.
Bakersfield,CA
Review for: Natural for Brown Eyes more...
Nice colors great for traveling first time I bought this I loved it easy to apply just three colors at the same time cams in fast and no damage Great packaging I would buy this again I do recommend this
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
Review for: Natural for All Eyes more...
I asked for this for Christmas purely for the nostalgia. This was my 8th grade go to product, and I needed more of it. It is extremely easy to apply, but the product itself isn't great. I would recommend to others if you don't have time in the mornings and want to do some quick shadow, or if you're buying it just for old times sake.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I use this probably almost everyday it's so quick and easy and has your whole eye color palette in 1 thing so you don't have several different products taking up more room in your make up bag the color selections are great they last long time and have perfect amount of sparkle matte everything
Mya C.
Suffolk
This shadow is a good way to do a ombré look fast and easy I use this shadow all the time it is worth the price and it does have a strong smell and it falls out really easy I do recommend this to others.
Philena B.
Sarasota
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional The One Sweep I found that it didn't look blended or very pretty when you do the one sweep with the tool they gave you. BUT, when you use them separately and use a brush it lookes beautiful!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Review for: Playful for Blue Eyes, Playful for Green Eyes, Natural for All Eyes, Playful for Brown Eyes, Playful for All Eyes, Natural for Brown Eyes, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Sha S.
Do they still sell these?
britanie F.
Did everyone have an issue with the colors blending so it was hard to see the different dimensions?
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
So which direction do you flip the brush to get the colours on your opposite eye in the right lineup ? Have tried everything I think
Rebecca W.
How does this work for those of you with sensitive skin? I like this concept but have sensitive eye lids. Am I stuck with Almay?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.