BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoothes lines. Hides Pores. Banishes imperfections.

Discover the secret to perfect skin texture. Introducing Magic Perfecting Base for instant smoothing results. Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin feels smooth to the touch. The result—a unified matte finish that’s flawless.

Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• I recently saw Jeffree star test this primer against a $1...2 Answers
  • Is this primer a good dupe for some high end ones, like t...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base
  • "i really like this product but not the packaging so much. i wish it came in a tube and the price is more than i would like to spend on drugstore products. but it does work well. i use maybelline fit me matte + poreless and it works well together." in 65 reviews
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this on my skin before I apply my foundation. it helps hide all my pores and I love that because my foundation looks awful wallet because of this perfecting base. I will totally buy this again. I recommend this for everyone.
jessica c.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing product! I use it before applying makeup and it smoothes over my face to make it feel flawless. It’s extremely thick, but puts off a lot of product. It doesn’t smell strong or burn. I’d recommend this!
Brandy K.
This product preforms beyond expectations! It reduces pore appearence, mattifys skin and helps blur imperfections. For my combanation skin this has been a god send. You don't need much product, but work it into your skin and focus on areas you would need a little undercover help. Let it sink in a bit, and apply your foundation.... or don't. One of my favorite things about this product is you can use it alone, and your face will still look improved. I recomend this to everyone i know.
Lauren S.
This is another product i feel like doesn’t get talked about as much. It’s the best pore filling primer that i have found. If you are looking for something to fill your large pores than this is it! It is so easy to apply. I would use with your finger and press it into your skin a bit so you can really fill your pores! L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base
Laura B.
I would use this product a lot. But I felt like you have to use so much product for just one day of makeup. The whole product didn’t last me much. If you’re directly taking product out with your finger, make sure your hands are clean. It did fill in fine lines and pores, but it didn’t make my makeup go on smoothly like other primers do. I never purchased it twice, because I wasn’t 100% satisfied with it.
Lindsey K.
I was about to give up on the face primer search when I saw this product. At around $10 I figured it was worth a try. It comes in a small container (why so small!?) and the product is very thick but creamy and creates a nice matte base for foundation. I have large pores on my cheeks and have tried so many products so I was hoping this would fill them in and boy was I right! I was amazed at how much smaller they looked! And the product didn't even advertise this which was a bonus. After application it dries quickly and keeps my liquid foundation locked tight. I also love that I can use my daily moisturizer underneath with no problems. Nice product!
Allie M.
Alliance
This is one of the first drugstore primers, which surprises me, because it's so good! It fills in my pores and smooths my skin. I don't know if I see a difference in the longevity of my makeup, but I just don't use it when I know I'll be wearing my full face for more than a few hours
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a silicone type primer that blends perfectly into the skin for a matte flawless base all day rain or shine. This works to smooth out all your pores fine lines and wrinkles so it's great for all ages I used to have dry skin and now it's summer so I have more oily skin and I can use this Jo matter what mood my skin is in so anybody can use it. The only bad thing about this product is the packaging, I don't enjoy primers in a pot having to stick my fingers in it to get the product out and it ends up under my nails.
Carly S.
I’ve purchased 1 other primer from I think Maybelline- and I returned it because I was allergic. I don’t have much else to compare this too.

I bought this a few months later (still nervous about my skins reaction) at a Buy 1 get 1 sale.

It definitely keeps my foundation on all day and works with my combination skin. I’ve had NO allergic reaction or acne breakouts. I use a tiny dot + an vitamin oil and it covers my face completely. It will definitely last awhile.

I hate that L’Oréal tests on animals but they are hands down one of the safest makeups for sensitive skin. Physicians Formula is another favorite of mine but they are so LIMITED. I’m thankful for L’Oréal.
Michael M.
Good at smoothing the face and giving you a even base but not great for oily or dry skin. It does make your face look better in pictures and videos though so if you take a lot of pictures or videos then this will be great L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
I want something that can fill my pores? What is the texture? is it something that is pliable that I can press into the pores?
pia d.
st. petersburg
what is this product use for? is like powder?
Hayley C.
Essex, ON
How much would you use of you've never used a primer before?
Wajma M.
Vaughan
Does this help fill in fine lines?
Geri M.