L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base

Smoothes lines. Hides Pores. Banishes imperfections.

Discover the secret to perfect skin texture. Introducing Magic Perfecting Base for instant smoothing results. Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin feels smooth to the touch. The result—a unified matte finish that’s flawless.

Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

• Cyclohexasiloxane
  • Aluminum Hydroxide

May Contain:

• CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491/Iron Oxides

Why doesn’t this primer last all day?
Does this smooth texture and blur pores ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base!
Product Highlights
“...on drugstore products. but it does work well. i use maybelline fit me matte + poreless and it works well together.” in 65 reviews
pennsylvania
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Jennifer W.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my highly kept secret! Hides pores and my fine lines on my forehead!! I have dry skin so idk how this will work for oily skin. I even use this just under powder! BUT you have to press it into your skin. Don’t spread it!
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
It's a decent primer, very silicone-y though. so if you don't like that slik feeling this aint for you. it's pretty good at filling in pores, not too good for my dry skin though.
Dry / Dullness
Chandler, Az
Decided to give this a try whilst browsing the makeup isle at my local pharmacy. It goes on smoothly and has a velvety finish. It helped my makeup stay on longer, which was great because I had two huge blemishes I needed to conceal for a wedding.
Combination / Acne
Benton, TN
This base was okay, but not what it's suppose to do. It went on very smooth and feels great on my check area but it's a pain to get out of the container. Another con is I don't think it minimized my pores much at all. Also on my nose it seemed to make my foundation ball up and slide off. It didn't help the longevity of my makeup at all.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ponce
This is a good primer it does help reduce pores and smooth out the skin. My skin is oily/combination prone to acne and evrytime I used this product it broke me out. I have to give it away.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Chico, CA
I bought this back in high school and it worked really well. My eyelids are naturally oily and it stops it! It keeps eyeshadow well also. Very creamy, but if I used it every day I would run out fairly fast. I also used on my face and made my make up go on really smooth as well.
Newark, DE
Absolutely adore this primer. Comes of thick at first but with the warmth of your fingers it glides on skin leaving it flawlessly smooth. Makes my makeup last all day and fills in all my pores and fine lines without looking cakey. Love it!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
By far the best drugstore primer I have ever used. Love it it smooths out your look, helps with pores and it is comparable to highend primers . @loreal #faceprimer #must try
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Goose Creek, SC
Purchased at: Target
I had to come back and edit this review. This primer does smooth and blur, but it doesn't work well with any foundation or concealer I've tried. It makes them brake apart and move around on my face. Two minutes after applying the foundation on top, it starts separating.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
Used this for a while a few years ago, and it was ok, but once I started using liquid/cream style primers, this just felt a little heavy and thick. I never felt like it totally set. But for a drugstore primer, it's not bad at all.
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jefferson, PA