BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoothes lines. Hides Pores. Banishes imperfections.

Discover the secret to perfect skin texture. Introducing Magic Perfecting Base for instant smoothing results. Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin feels smooth to the touch. The result—a unified matte finish that’s flawless.

Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• I recently saw Jeffree star test this primer against a $1...3 Answers
  • Is this primer a good dupe for some high end ones, like t...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base
  • "i really like this product but not the packaging so much. i wish it came in a tube and the price is more than i would like to spend on drugstore products. but it does work well. i use maybelline fit me matte + poreless and it works well together." in 65 reviews
Jennifer R.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased this from Walgreens for a few years. It is a outtake pricey for drugstore. But since the drugstore does sales and accepts coupons, it's not too bad. It is a creamy consistency. No odor. This does help smooth out pores and helps with foundation lasting a little longer, I wouldn't say it extends foundation for hours. The container, I like the classic hard. Yet, it's a tiny amount. I would buy again.
jess i.
Nashville
My only issue with this product is the really the amount you get with your purchase. I found that I ran out of it rather quickly, moreso than other primers. That being said, I love this primer. The texture is so smooth and creamy, it’s like velvet, and it is one of the most effective drugstore primers I’ve found for covering acne scarring under foundation. It ALSO didn’t clog my pores or cause further problems, which is huge for me when finding a good primer
ashley c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this. I have big pores and was hoping this would cover them up. But as soon as i put this on the product just kinda balls and crumbles up on my face and leaves it looking really dry. It doesnt sink into your skin at all, gonna try exfoliating, cleansing, and moisturizing beforehand and see if that makes a difference.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this on my skin before I apply my foundation. it helps hide all my pores and I love that because my foundation looks awful wallet because of this perfecting base. I will totally buy this again. I recommend this for everyone.
Vanessa M.
Atlantis
I have combo to oily skin and it's pretty sensitive, I bought this when it first came out and this pore filling primer broke me out and made my skin oily. I have no luck with pore filling primer so far.
Brandy K.
This product preforms beyond expectations! It reduces pore appearence, mattifys skin and helps blur imperfections. For my combanation skin this has been a god send. You don't need much product, but work it into your skin and focus on areas you would need a little undercover help. Let it sink in a bit, and apply your foundation.... or don't. One of my favorite things about this product is you can use it alone, and your face will still look improved. I recomend this to everyone i know.
Lauren S.
This is another product i feel like doesn’t get talked about as much. It’s the best pore filling primer that i have found. If you are looking for something to fill your large pores than this is it! It is so easy to apply. I would use with your finger and press it into your skin a bit so you can really fill your pores! L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base
Lindsey K.
I was about to give up on the face primer search when I saw this product. At around $10 I figured it was worth a try. It comes in a small container (why so small!?) and the product is very thick but creamy and creates a nice matte base for foundation. I have large pores on my cheeks and have tried so many products so I was hoping this would fill them in and boy was I right! I was amazed at how much smaller they looked! And the product didn't even advertise this which was a bonus. After application it dries quickly and keeps my liquid foundation locked tight. I also love that I can use my daily moisturizer underneath with no problems. Nice product!
Laura B.
I would use this product a lot. But I felt like you have to use so much product for just one day of makeup. The whole product didn’t last me much. If you’re directly taking product out with your finger, make sure your hands are clean. It did fill in fine lines and pores, but it didn’t make my makeup go on smoothly like other primers do. I never purchased it twice, because I wasn’t 100% satisfied with it.
Allie M.
Alliance
This is one of the first drugstore primers, which surprises me, because it's so good! It fills in my pores and smooths my skin. I don't know if I see a difference in the longevity of my makeup, but I just don't use it when I know I'll be wearing my full face for more than a few hours
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
I want something that can fill my pores? What is the texture? is it something that is pliable that I can press into the pores?
pia d.
st. petersburg
what is this product use for? is like powder?
Hayley C.
Essex, ON
How much would you use of you've never used a primer before?
Wajma M.
Vaughan
Does this help fill in fine lines?
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
I recently saw Jeffree star test this primer against a $140 primer and he seemed to love it. Has anyone else had good results?