L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Redness Primer

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #64 in Color Corrector

Color Correcting Primer. Neutralizes redness. Flawlessly even skin-tone.

Discover the secret to a flawlessly even skin tone-in an instant. Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers glide on smoothly to immediately correct and improve the look of your complexion. Each of the three professional correctors is formulated to address your unique skin type:

• Anti-Redness: neutralizes redness
  • Anti-Dull Skin (light skin): illuminates and adds warmth to light complexions, and
  • Anti-Dull Skin (medium/deep skin): gives a radiant, healthy glow to medium/dark skin tones.

Wear alone or under makeup for a naturally gorgeous look.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• Good or bad?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Okay I got a little set of the color correctors and they're amazing they're amazing little ones I do use the red a lot I'm not going to say I use I used to read in the green a lot I don't use the yellow so much because my skin is an olive skin so it's now and then that I need to use yellow but I don't use the other ones that I do use the green one and I use the it looks like a beige reddish color that's what I use for underneath my eyes I really like this product it's been doing its job as you can say
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
To me the green hue was too strong and hard to cover up with my foundation. It almost turn my foundation gray. I am very fair so that could have been part of the problem. It did cover my redness however it altered the color of my foundation too much to work for me.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product recently when Ulta was out of the color corrector that I normally use. My cheeks are pretty red all the time so I like to use a green color corrector before my foundation so the redness doesn't peak out throughout the day. I was really surprised with this one. I like it a lot, but be warned that a little goes a long way! It's more of a liquid than my last one (which was a cream formula), but so far I have really had great results!
Ραιgє C.
Russell, NY
I absolutely love this color corrector. It is easy to apply and covers redness great! It has sheer/ medium coverage so you won’t get a cakey look. I have combination skin and it worked great for me. Would recommend.
Jessica B.
Carnesville
I really liked the way this covered the redness of my breakout. I was able to pump a small amount onto my finger and apply to the spots directly as needed for covering. It blended out evenly and dried good before I had to apply concealer. Product did not show through the concealer, or the foundation I applied after. I really like this product and will definitely use it again.
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
I really like this primer! I have very red spots on my face and this work so well at keeping my redness under control ALL day. I switch between using several different types of anti-redness primers based on occasion and this is my go-to for formal events and long nights. It isn't as light and airy as other primers but it really really does a great job at hiding the redness.
maggie s.
For the price this isn't bad. I have very sensitive skin and was looking something to reduce redness without spending a ton. It is very thick, so just a little goes a long way or else your skin ends up having a weird tint. Once you get the hang of it I think it definitely works.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
This was my Highschool staple. I used to wear it alone (YIKES.) and it works well under foundation. It's cheaper than trying high end and it does not clog pores. It is budget friendly and has not irritated my skin.
Kaylee R.
This is a good color correcting product, just hard to blend. I use this product for red spots, and it seems to do the trick after you blend it out. I would say this is a medium coverage color corrector.
Madeleine  H.
I was super hesitant to try this product simply because I never believe in color correction because every time I tried it the pigment was either too green or too light and didn't cover my redness. This product is easy to put on and sets a nice base for the rest of my makeup which is good because I don't have to use so much concealer to cover the redness. Skin can be really red some days, especially on my lower cheeks but this product really helps it even out.
Danielle S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I've never used a primer before. Do you feel like this is the best effect for lasting foundation or for correcting blemishes to the skin?
Brandy B.
I have a really red face and I've been looking for a good color corrector, is this one good for covering redness??
patricia g.
Does this product serve to mask red spots?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Is this good for covering spots?
Katie B.
I have very red cheeks and have tried several color-correcting primers before, but never notice a difference. Does this work for large areas of the skin, such as both of my cheeks? I don't want it to be too thick, but it needs to have good coverage.