L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Redness Primer

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #30 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

Color Correcting Primer. Neutralizes redness. Flawlessly even skin-tone.

Discover the secret to a flawlessly even skin tone-in an instant. Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers glide on smoothly to immediately correct and improve the look of your complexion. Each of the three professional correctors is formulated to address your unique skin type:

• Anti-Redness: neutralizes redness
  • Anti-Dull Skin (light skin): illuminates and adds warmth to light complexions, and
  • Anti-Dull Skin (medium/deep skin): gives a radiant, healthy glow to medium/dark skin tones.

Wear alone or under makeup for a naturally gorgeous look.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• I don't usually use primer but I'm thinking about starting. Does...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I have very red skin.1 Answers
  • Good or bad?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i have serious redness and this stuff is absolutely the best! i love how it is a liquid and not a cream, it makes it easier to blend i think. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because it can be a little oily." in 3 reviews
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Okay I got a little set of the color correctors and they're amazing they're amazing little ones I do use the red a lot I'm not going to say I use I used to read in the green a lot I don't use the yellow so much because my skin is an olive skin so it's now and then that I need to use yellow but I don't use the other ones that I do use the green one and I use the it looks like a beige reddish color that's what I use for underneath my eyes I really like this product it's been doing its job as you can say
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This shouldn't of been my first color correcting product because it took some work to learn to apply it properly. I think it'd be better for someone with more severe redness issues than me. It is a primer but I used it to correct the area around my nose and cheeks then used a primer on top of it. It is super concentrate and a tiny bit goes a long way. If used too much it's a real pain trying to get it blended in so green spots are left on your face. I would take a small bit and apply dot of it on my nose and cheek and dab at it until my nose and cheeks covered and then blend til there wasn't any green streaks visible. Once I learned how little to use it was easy to get applied properly but my issues are minor and this was too much trouble for it so I quit using it. If a person has more severe needs for a color correcting product, this is a good one because it is heavy coverage for such a light product and hides the imperfections .
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product recently when Ulta was out of the color corrector that I normally use. My cheeks are pretty red all the time so I like to use a green color corrector before my foundation so the redness doesn't peak out throughout the day. I was really surprised with this one. I like it a lot, but be warned that a little goes a long way! It's more of a liquid than my last one (which was a cream formula), but so far I have really had great results!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Was not my favorite and I regret it. I decided to purchase after seeing a review on youtube thinking it’d be good for my acne but turns out after using it, it made me look green and my friend pointed it out too. I had to walk around school all day looking green :/
Ραιgє C.
Saranac Lake, NY
I absolutely love this color corrector. It is easy to apply and covers redness great! It has sheer/ medium coverage so you won’t get a cakey look. I have combination skin and it worked great for me. Would recommend.
maggie s.
For the price this isn't bad. I have very sensitive skin and was looking something to reduce redness without spending a ton. It is very thick, so just a little goes a long way or else your skin ends up having a weird tint. Once you get the hang of it I think it definitely works.
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
To me the green hue was too strong and hard to cover up with my foundation. It almost turn my foundation gray. I am very fair so that could have been part of the problem. It did cover my redness however it altered the color of my foundation too much to work for me.
Kaylee R.
This is a good color correcting product, just hard to blend. I use this product for red spots, and it seems to do the trick after you blend it out. I would say this is a medium coverage color corrector.
Jamie B.
It honestly doesn’t really hide any of my redness. The consistency of it is like a lotion. And I find it to be quite thickens hard to blend out . I wouldn’t recommend this to you probably. I would get something else I’m sure there’s something else you can find at the drugstore
Madeleine  H.
I was super hesitant to try this product simply because I never believe in color correction because every time I tried it the pigment was either too green or too light and didn't cover my redness. This product is easy to put on and sets a nice base for the rest of my makeup which is good because I don't have to use so much concealer to cover the redness. Skin can be really red some days, especially on my lower cheeks but this product really helps it even out.
Danielle S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I've never used a primer before. Do you feel like this is the best effect for lasting foundation or for correcting blemishes to the skin?
Brandy B.
I have a really red face and I've been looking for a good color corrector, is this one good for covering redness??
patricia g.
Does this product serve to mask red spots?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Is this good for covering spots?
Katie B.
I have very red cheeks and have tried several color-correcting primers before, but never notice a difference. Does this work for large areas of the skin, such as both of my cheeks? I don't want it to be too thick, but it needs to have good coverage.