L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Redness Primer uploaded by Kaitlyn H.L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Redness Primer uploaded by Madeleine  H.L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Redness Primer uploaded by Madeleine  H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Color Correcting

Color Correcting Primer. Neutralizes redness. Flawlessly even skin-tone.

Discover the secret to a flawlessly even skin tone-in an instant. Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers glide on smoothly to immediately correct and improve the look of your complexion. Each of the three professional correctors is formulated to address your unique skin type:

• Anti-Redness: neutralizes redness
  • Anti-Dull Skin (light skin): illuminates and adds warmth to light complexions, and
  • Anti-Dull Skin (medium/deep skin): gives a radiant, healthy glow to medium/dark skin tones.

Wear alone or under makeup for a naturally gorgeous look.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• Good or bad?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is an amazing color-correcting product. I get redness very easily being a pale redhead and this works wonders for me! However, I wouldn't necessarily use this as a primer. I didn't see much difference in the lasting power of my liquid foundation throughout the day when using this product as a primer, but I definitely would recommend it as a base to correct redness for those summer days when you only want to apply a bb or cc cream.
Amber S.
Raleigh, NC
I did not enjoy using this product. I was hoping to find an inexpensive alternative to some of the pricier products of this nature. If that product exists, this isn't it. It is straight liquid that is very runny and thin and yet somehow still manages to not rub into skin easily. Once actually applied to my face I was not at all impressed with its color correction (and by that I mean the green tint it leaves on my face...).
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
This is the worst color correcting primer I have ever used. It's does not work well with oily skin. It barely has any coverage it's extremely sheer and leaves and oily residue. It's not ever a good ptime r it doesn't help to make up to last longer. I was extremely disappointed by this product if u want a good drugstore anti-redNess primer go for the elf green primer or Maybelline's.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This should not necessarily be used on the entire face as a "primer", but as a spot correcting treatment. I think if you used it on your whole face, you may look sick/washed out, even after putting on foundation! With that being said, I still do like the product and will continue to use it on specific spots to neutralize their color.
Mary B.
Topeka, KS
I love this color correction cream best for mixing with my foundations that are too warm for my skin. It's best for combination skin and I also wear it on days when I feel like my cheeks are too red. It's really great for pale skin that needs cool tones for make up.
Morgan W.
Perfect for small red spots to prevent redness while wearing makeup. One thing I did notice is you really need to make sure this is blended in. If not, you will have a green spot on your face. Make sure you don't use too much. Very easy to use. Lasts a long time.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
If you have hyper pigmentation or just large areas of redness then this is perfect. Color correcting concealers will get cakey is large areas so this will cancel out that redness without making you look like a cake face.
Victoria B.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been using this for so long now and it's definitely worth buying, I use it to cover redness and blemishes and after applying foundation over it you can't even tell I ever had acne ,10/10 recommend !
Mariah F.
L'Anse
I actually really enjoy this product. I have a little redness around my nose and this works so good. The packaging is good, formula is amazing. Not heavy, very practical. Very affordable.
Elizabeth E.
I like this product, it's creamy and I like to use a beauty blender to apply it then set it with translucent powder and apply my foundation and concealer, you can't see any redness.
Danielle S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I've never used a primer before. Do you feel like this is the best effect for lasting foundation or for correcting blemishes to the skin?
Brandy B.
I have a really red face and I've been looking for a good color corrector, is this one good for covering redness??
patricia g.
Does this product serve to mask red spots?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Is this good for covering spots?
Katie B.
I have very red cheeks and have tried several color-correcting primers before, but never notice a difference. Does this work for large areas of the skin, such as both of my cheeks? I don't want it to be too thick, but it needs to have good coverage.