L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Redness Primer

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Color Corrector

Color Correcting Primer. Neutralizes redness. Flawlessly even skin-tone.

Discover the secret to a flawlessly even skin tone-in an instant. Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers glide on smoothly to immediately correct and improve the look of your complexion. Each of the three professional correctors is formulated to address your unique skin type:

• Anti-Redness: neutralizes redness
  • Anti-Dull Skin (light skin): illuminates and adds warmth to light complexions, and
  • Anti-Dull Skin (medium/deep skin): gives a radiant, healthy glow to medium/dark skin tones.

Wear alone or under makeup for a naturally gorgeous look.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• CI 77491/Iron Oxides

• I don't usually use primer but I'm thinking about starti...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I have very red skin.1 Answers
  • Does it really reduce reddness because my face gets reall...2 Answers
  • "i have serious redness and this stuff is absolutely the best! i love how it is a liquid and not a cream, it makes it easier to blend i think. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because it can be a little oily." in 3 reviews
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Okay I got a little set of the color correctors and they're amazing they're amazing little ones I do use the red a lot I'm not going to say I use I used to read in the green a lot I don't use the yellow so much because my skin is an olive skin so it's now and then that I need to use yellow but I don't use the other ones that I do use the green one and I use the it looks like a beige reddish color that's what I use for underneath my eyes I really like this product it's been doing its job as you can say
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
I love to use this stuff on my red spots from acne. It's a little more liquid-y then I'd like it to be, but it still manages to get the job done. It covers most of my red well and doesn't have a funny smell, or crease my makeup, or make my makeup look cakey in that area. And it lasts forever!!
Michal H.
Killeen TX
I love this color correcting primer I put it underneath my foundation if my face is looking a little bit red and is very good coverage definitely works on the red spots and areas so I would say give it a go if you have pink undertones or red spots on your face or acne
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I bought this because the anti-redness aspect appealed to me. Unfortunately, it's very thick & oily feeling, & I worry sometimes that it's contributing to my acne problem. It does keep makeup in all day better than no primer at all, but my face starts to look oily midway through the day, & I can't imagine this is helping it. I'm sticking to my Milk Makeup Cooling Water from now on.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product recently when Ulta was out of the color corrector that I normally use. My cheeks are pretty red all the time so I like to use a green color corrector before my foundation so the redness doesn't peak out throughout the day. I was really surprised with this one. I like it a lot, but be warned that a little goes a long way! It's more of a liquid than my last one (which was a cream formula), but so far I have really had great results!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Was not my favorite and I regret it. I decided to purchase after seeing a review on youtube thinking it’d be good for my acne but turns out after using it, it made me look green and my friend pointed it out too. I had to walk around school all day looking green :/
Lara P.
Pros:  corrects mild to moderate redness, makeup applies nicely over top, little bit covers a large area.
Cons: Highlights dry/flakey skin, doesn't help with pores, pricey.  It doesn't blend in all the way, so you've got to be careful it doesn't leave green in your hairline or brows, or show through your foundation.
There are other primers that work better for my skin, but this does correct redness as advertised.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
This was my very first primer purchase and I have to say it still is one of my favorites for drug store purchases. It neutralizes redness gives you a matte look and is Affordable. A little goes a long way I would absolutely recommend this product to someone on a budget that has redness in their skin like I do.
Kristi B.
This didn’t actually work to reduce my redness. It’s a very thing consistency and doesn’t have much pigmentation. It worked as a normal primer to even out my skin texture and hide any dry patches though.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I live by this green concealer to cover up my redness! I can definitely tell a difference when using this under my regular concealer & foundation. I highly recommend. This concealer makes such a big difference when using my makeup.
Danielle S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I've never used a primer before. Do you feel like this is the best effect for lasting foundation or for correcting blemishes to the skin?
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone tried this ? If so, what are your thoughts on it ?
Brandy B.
I have a really red face and I've been looking for a good color corrector, is this one good for covering redness??
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Does this primer help with shine?
patricia g.
Does this product serve to mask red spots?