L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Lorin E.L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Color Correcting Primers Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #66 in Color Correcting

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Ant...1 Answers
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this anti dullness cream to color correct and prime my face. It's soft and absorbs well into your skin but feels a little greasy. If you use a matter foundation it's okay, but anything else would be too much. I have light skin and a lot of freckles because of sun exposure and I feels this makes them stand out more. This is just okay.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time. I purchased it on Amazon and it was really inexpensive but it was definitely effective. I used it in the place of foundation and I loved it. I would say it's for all skin types!
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this. I wish I had gotten the green, as it's more relevant to my faces needs, but this one did what it was advertised as. I would buy it again, it blended well with the rest of my makeup, and was cheap!
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I'm not a fan of this product. When I put it on, my skin looks the same and my makeup application is the same. No difference AT ALL! Save your money!!
Kayla S.
Not my fav primer or corrector for that matter. It just made me more pinkish and didn't blend well. I do love the magic base primer though. I'd definitely recommend that one over this one.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
I was hesitant on purchasing this product but I was desperate I ran out of my high end primer. I bought it and omg it's the best primer I've ever tried. I totally could see that difference immediately, my skin looks so radiant plus I look so awake.
Lisett G.
This product is my all time favorite!! It helps the powder and foundation stay on all day! It applys smoothly and isn't harsh on the skin. It has even made me face feel softer .
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have heard that this is a very good drugstore primer. And plus the packaging is soooo cute
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
I have this for medium tone skin and it works wonders! Applied under foundation, and sometime a little on the apples of my cheeks after foundation. Brightens up my face and makes me appear more awake
Lee D.
I like this one. I found it harder to blend than others. I do prefer the magic base primer. I would, however, use this one again.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-Dull Skin Primer? Does it make you break out?