L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer

L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer 15 ml is inspired by professional make-up artists. Use alone for an instantly refined complexion or as a base for enhanced make-up results. Ambient type storage.

Does this primer work well for dry skin?
Primer? L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer Does anyone like this LOreal primer?
How is this primer for oily skin? How long before oils start to come through after use?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“amazing primer for any skin type, however if you have oily skin you may wish to opt for a thicker consistency which won't clash with you skin type the product is easy to apply and smells nice which is always a plus!! i would recommend and repurchase for myself ” in 212 reviews
Santa Ana, CA
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer uploaded by Nimeiry L.
Purchased at: CVS
Omg!!! This is amazing. I tried a ton of primers that say they reduce pores and all have failed me. Every time I go to CVS I read the box, look at the product, and look at the price in repeat mode for about 15minutes. Every single time I walk away and purchase some other primer. But this last friday I gave in and purchased it. Let me tell you!! It has a soft, airy, silky,smooth feeling. Instantly my face looked like baby skin. Pores?? What pores? I couldn't see them. When it was time to apply my foundation, I loved how smooth it looked. I didn't see any creases and my pores were still not visible. I definitely recommend this, it really is magic. Well worth the $14. I hope this doesn't get discontinued
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Williamsburg
This primer works really well with other Loreal foundations and concealers. Very creamy and easy to apply to the skin. I haven't tried it with other brands of foundation. I'd say this is good for combination skin and would purchase again.
Leipsic
Not really a fan of this primer. It is light when applying which I liked but it doesn’t do much in preventing shininess later on in the day. The price is good but I don’t think I would use this again.
Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I've been using this primer for about 5 or 6 years & it is my FAVORITE! It's literally voodoo magic! Not only does it fill large pores, smooth skin texture, & prime the skin for base makeup, it also evens tone & makes the skin look bright & awake. It gets rid of dullness & my makeup lasts for hours & hours with no fading, flaking, cracking, or pilling. HIGHLY recommended!
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Best drugstore primer for enlarged pores! I love how this primer helps with my enlarged pores and helps control my oils throughout the day! Pat this product in the areas you need it the most to help diminish the appearance of your enlarged pores.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Charlotte, NC
This is definitely a dupe for the Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer. This is one of my daily primers. You only need a small amount or it will peel. You also want to make sure your moisturizer is soaked in before applying to keep it from peeling.
I really like this product. It definitely blurs out lines but I think this may be for oily girls..im dry and it makes my skin drier because of the mattifying formula
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Alvin, TX
Nice primer, works well leaving my skin soft and helps hide pores. I just wish that it came in a tube or bottle and not a jar. The jar makes it sometimes hard to get a small amount of product out.
Dalhart , Tx
This product goes on so smooth!! I love the way it feels on your face almost as if it feels like you're putting on silk, or just rubbing silk on your face!! I don't always use this face primer sometimes I just use a moisturizer, but when I do use this face primer I feel like my foundation goes on much smoother. This also seems to help my foundation last a little bit longer, just depends on what foundation I'm going to be using. This product is great for not having your foundation set into your lines and pores, and is an affordable primer. Would recommend this product to anyone, it's amazing!!!
Dry / Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Loreal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer is the beginning to flawless makeup. I apply after cleansing my skin and it glides on easily and doesn't have a greasy feel to it. It fills in my fine lines and wrinkles and makes my large pores non-existent and I love those qualities. It allows my powder foundation to go on evenly and when I look at my makeup later in the day, my makeup still looks like I just put it on. It also allows for stunning highlights if I choose to wear highlighter, as well as bronzer if I'm going for that look. It is easily removed with my makeup cleanser and it doesn't clog pores up so I'm faced with breakouts all over my face.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Nimeiry L. • 3 months ago
Yes! It is amazing. Its the only one that reduced the appearance of my pores. Your foundation will look flawless!
Pasadena, CA
7 months ago
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer is this a primer or is this an anti-aging skincare product?
Harmony L. • 7 months ago
It's a primer
a year ago
H B. • a year ago
I think it depends on the foundations formula ... some foundations and primers dont go well together and the foundation starts to crack through out the day ... i use mark jacobs foundation with it and its really goes well with it .