BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Provides enhanced cheekbones from an instant sweep of blush and sculpting color. Unique brush applicator flawlessly applies 2 shades in a sweeping motion. Blush shade instantly enhances cheeks. Sculpting shade instantly contours and defines. .

L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep™ Sculpting Blush Duo
  • "Not a great fan of this, I dont think it matched my skin tone properly, so I will stick with my Lancôme palette!" in 1 review
  • "I am medium skin tone and didn't show up well on my skin." in 1 review
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This isn't something that I would buy for myself. I had gotten this from a subscription box service in the "Posh" shade and I was about to give this away because I usually avoid blushes that come with a contouring bronzer. But I decided to try it once, and I was plesantly surprised! The bronzer part wasn't as dark as I thought it would be on my cheeks and the blush part is perfect! Love this and would probably purchase it when I run out! :)
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
Thought it was a cleaver idea to have them combined but the colors just didn't fit my alone tone also hard to get the color to appear not very pigmented and little to no color pay off sadly. I hoped more for this product. Just a little reformulation may help this succeed.
kristin g.
I picked this up in one of the peach shades because I wanted a pretty peach blush that I could wear for everyday use. After using this one time, I returned it. The color is beautiful. However, there is so much glitter in it, that when I walked outside I looked like a disco ball. Not the look I was going for...
Bridgett S.
Converse, TX
No more "Studio Secrets" makeup for me. (I would be happy for it to have stayed a secret!) They're just cheaply-made products in pretty packaging. This isn't the worst blush on the market, and it works a little better if you use a high quality brush, but they're still unimpressive overall (and you can't do the "one sweep" thing the product is advertising with another brush).
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
This product didn't work for me. I am medium skin tone and didn't show up well on my skin. Which might be from the it was really pigmented at all. At a price point of about $10 this is something I would not repurchase for myself
Gia R.
Lakeland, FL
Amazing blush and bronzer, it balances your face , it sticks up in there , it's easy to blend , it's olive, the colors aren't as deep but with more product you make it work, yes i had two already because they're amazing!
Tien D.
Forest Grove, OR
Ummm.....no. This product is non-pigmented and not worth the money. I usually love loreal products, but honestly? This blush duo is chalky and doesn't show up on my asian toned skin. I can't quite remember what shade I got. I tried to return it but couldn't, so I ended up throwing it in the trash.
Kir W.
Probably one of the worst products I have ever bought as far as makeup is concerned. There is no pigmentation at all and the powder is coarse. Don't waste your money on it.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I think this is a good product for beginners. It has a nice brush for sculpting and a nice mirror. THere is pigment to both sides but not too much. It is pretty well fool proof
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Been buying it for years now. Can be used throughout the year. Color still looks great in winter on light skin tone and great on skin during summer months.