L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional One Sweep Eye Shadow uploaded by Liliet F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Amazon
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Dumbest gimmick ever. I'm insulted by this. I can't even talk about the quality of the shadows because the packaging is too upsetting. This weird hoof aka sponge is suppose to perfectly apply the eyeshadow to my hooded eyes with one swipe? No no no. Hopefully this is discontinued because I expect so much better from you, L'Oréal
Michelle F.
It’s an eye shadow product that gives you a smoky eye look with three different shadows in one sweep. Seems pretty skeptical but it does work. It’s fast and easy but there are some problems to this product.

Once you swipe the brush onto your eyelids, it leaves you solid lines of each of the eye shadow. You will need to blend it out to get rid of the harsh lines.

My other problem is that the eye shadow application is uneven. After I swiped both of my eyes, you can see one eyelid has a dark application and the other is light. Also, one eyelid eye shadow is higher than the other. My other problem is that I have to wash the brush every time I use it because when I sweep the brush onto the eye shadow, the products went into different places.

The colors are beautiful and pigmented.

I give it a C+...This product is great for a quick smoky eye look, but you'll have to blend. This is also great for beginners in makeup. You can just apply each eye shadow individually like i do instead of using the brush. Would I recommend it, eh kind of iffy about it.
Autumn T.
Randleman, NC
The retail value for this product is $7 in store. Now I know why I got it for $1.50 on Amazon: the packaging is nice and so is the idea but loreal fell short with this one. The applicator isn't meant to fit a wide range of eyes. As a matter of fact I don't know who has an eye shaped like that. I have tried muliple techniques and I can not get this shadow to cover my eye cleanly or completely. It definitely isn't a one sweep shadow like it says. I can't even get it right in multiple sweeps. I'm going to try to use each color separately otherwise its a glorified paper weight.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
I have the smokey shades and surprisingly, it does work pretty well! I honestly haven't used it in some time, but you get pretty decent results using it the way it's intended with the sponge applicator. I would use other brushes too (i.e. any blending brush you have) to touch it up and make it look seamless.
Dionna T.
Coxsackie, NY
This was a really great idea however it didn't work as planned. At all. For anyone. The colors are okay and when applied right it looks awesome but the whole "one sweep" layered look just isn't realistic. kind of a waste of money, definietly disappointing.
Billie  P.
Colors are nice. And the whole "one sweep" to create an eye look has a great concept.. It definitely does not work as imagined. I wouldn't purchase again. Wouldn't recommend. It was a waste of money.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I was excited about this because I wasn't too great at doing makeup and thought it'd be easy and I'd look good. I tried doing what they say and just using the sponge applicator given to accomplish picking up each color did not work. I would not buy again.
Heather  D.
Albany, NY
I liked the colors of this product but applying it was difficult with the applicator. It doesn't go on evenly to give you the color that was pictured in the magazine that made me want it.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH
Giving it 3 stars because I like the colors. However, when used with the brush and applied as the directions say, it always looks sort of sloppy. Not a big fan of it for this reason.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
This particular concept should've been left on the drawing board. it is absolutely impossible to just sweep it across your eyes and achieve the look advertised. what a joke.
Autumn T.
Randleman, NC
Did anyone have luck with this product ? I didn't.
britanie F.
Did everyone have an issue with the colors blending so it was hard to see the different dimensions?
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
This was my favorite!!! Now my store doesn't sell it, is it still available out there somewhere??