BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Studio Pro and the Double-Hold formula, change your styling routine and step-up your style! So the only question you have to ask yourself is: Who do you want to be today? L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream; is designed to create long lasting, sleek and polished looking styles. L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream; is fFormulated for use with hairdryers and straighteners for heat protection. and is ideal for fine hair or hair prone to flyaways. L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream; features: - Thermo protect technology - Frizz free, polished finish.

Taylor B.
I love this heat protectant. This smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling wonderful. It definitely met all of my expectations! I would definitely recommend it to all of my family and friends! I definitely plan on buying this product again.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
I love this because my hair is so important for muppets and I don't us a bad shampoo
Amber W.
Norwich
You can use this on wet or dry hair, after blow drying your hair is left soft, shiny and voluminous! The product has a nice fresh scent and I would definitely repurchase this or recommend it to anyone who is yet to try it out. It is good value for money and an all round lovely product!
Charlotte T.
I use the spray version of this and it leaves my hair very soft and straight. I don't particularly have any problems with my hair but I do blow dry my hair quite often so I use this to prevent it from being damaged. I would recommend this product.
Lizzie F.
Skipton, North Yorkshire
I found this product pretty amazing! I love the scent and I found it to be very effective! It keeps my hair sleekly and soft everytime. A great buy!! I would recommend.
SENDIT - Gabriela P.
I love styling my hair! When I don't have much time to use foam rollers I use a curling iron, so, this product saved my life!
albany s.
London, Leyton
i yet have this product and i think is amazing a feeling my hair very good when i use before of the iron, i like!!
Nohaila B.
Could i used this product  in a dry haïr???