L'Oréal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream uploaded by Julia H.L'Oréal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream uploaded by Amber W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Studio Pro and the Double-Hold formula, change your styling routine and step-up your style! So the only question you have to ask yourself is: Who do you want to be today? L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream; is designed to create long lasting, sleek and polished looking styles. L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream; is fFormulated for use with hairdryers and straighteners for heat protection. and is ideal for fine hair or hair prone to flyaways. L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Heat Protection Cream; features: - Thermo protect technology - Frizz free, polished finish.

Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this heat protectant. This smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling wonderful. It definitely met all of my expectations! I would definitely recommend it to all of my family and friends! I definitely plan on buying this product again.
Magaly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because my hair is so important for muppets and I don't us a bad shampoo
Amber W.
Norwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can use this on wet or dry hair, after blow drying your hair is left soft, shiny and voluminous! The product has a nice fresh scent and I would definitely repurchase this or recommend it to anyone who is yet to try it out. It is good value for money and an all round lovely product!
Charlotte T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the spray version of this and it leaves my hair very soft and straight. I don't particularly have any problems with my hair but I do blow dry my hair quite often so I use this to prevent it from being damaged. I would recommend this product.
Lizzie F.
Skipton, North Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product pretty amazing! I love the scent and I found it to be very effective! It keeps my hair sleekly and soft everytime. A great buy!! I would recommend.
Gabriela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love styling my hair! When I don't have much time to use foam rollers I use a curling iron, so, this product saved my life!
Nohaila B.
Could i used this product  in a dry haïr???