BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal s Studio Line Finishing Hair Spray is so Ultra-Fine that it not only goes on clean without any stickiness, but it dries super-fast with strong hold that lasts. Traditional hairsprays leaves your hair feeling wet, weighed down and downright icky. Loreal Studio Line Hair Spray holds its place all day with long lasting shine.

Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This is a super good hair spray! It will keeps curls in place all day! Only down fall is that it will keep it a little crunchy so if you mess your hair too much it'll leave a little white flakes. But if you don't mess with it, it's great! And it also smells amazing so that's always a plus!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like this hair spray it smell good amd it easy to uae it smell great ams you can actually style your hair however you like can re wet and style ans you have a nice ahinw to your hair...my hair is course ans it gives me the cover I like and the shine I like as well..
Katrina B.
I love this product. I makes look my hair just great, and that is difficult haha, because I have neither straight nor so much curly hair, It is like in the middle. So this spray is perfect because my hair gets form. I would recommend it to others without any doubt.
Leslie M.
Actually my husband uses this product, it has a scent that is neither male nor female. He likes it because it holds his spiky hair in place when he wants to Glam up for the evening when we go out. Recommended for a man or a woman!
tanya h.
florissant, MO
This spray works wonderfully for me. I have a pretty simple haircut, Like Pinks...long on the top but the rest is shaved at a #2. The longer hair is "chunky" cut and I do like to have it fluffed a bit. This spray keeps my hair tamed all day long and doesn't have your typical "hairspray" smell. It is a keeper!!
Lena J.
I LOVE this stuff!! It works so well with my hair. My hair would probably frizz even with 1% humidity. 😦 But when I flat iron my hair I'll spray a bit on the underside and all over the rest of my hair. NO frizz. I highly recommend this product if your hair doesn't play nice. And it's not expensive either.☺
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I adore the studio line by L'Oreal. I have tried a lot of the products and pretty much love the whole line. If you are looking for something that freezes your hair in place- this hair spray does it. Just do not try to brush your hair once you use it!
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
Holds very well!!! i used to have very thick hair but it started to thin. thanks to this noone noticed it helped in all the right ways and didn't have a weird smell like other brands
Simran S.
Clifton Heights, PA
It is a good product to use if your hair is not too thick, curly, or frizzy because otherwise it does not do too much of a good job holding your hair into the style you want for a long time. It does work, but for a few hours!
Jess M.
Louisville, KY
My hair is fine, and most of the time never holds a curl. Until I found this product!!! The thing I love about it the most is that it holds a curl or any style, but still makes my hair look natural and not "stale".