L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Weather or Not Indestructible Extreme Spiking Hair Glue

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nathaly V.
valley stream, ny
This is a hair gel that I've used for a very long time now! I think it's a good cheap option if you need a strong thick hold. This definitely does what is says and is "hair glue" because of how hard and precise your hair style will be. It can make your hair survive through harsh weather (especially humid days). If a extreme hold gel is what you're looking for I highly recommend this one.
Corey V.
I actually use this when I want tight curls that will stay in all day. I have naturally wavy hair so when I use a little bit of this on damp hair with my blowdryer/diffuser it leaves me with beautiful curls that stay in all day. I recommend washing your hair once or twice with this product because it is difficult to get it all out.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
I bought this product to use it when I leave my hair curly, it leaves my curls very tight and lasting for a day but the only thing I didn't like was the residue that it leaves on my scalp. My husband uses this product every day for spinning his hair and he loves it so I give it a 4 stars.
Joey D.
West bend, WI
I've spiked my hair for years, and throughout that time I have used MANY different type of spiking products. I found this one to be the least sticky and best smelling out of all of them. The hold last all day and is easy to wash out. I would recommend this product to others who are looking for a more affordable spiking product.
Lexie D.
West Milford, NJ
GREAT GEL! stays solid all day and I never had to reapply. It does make your hands super sticky after using it in your hair but that is to be expected. Just have the sink ready to wash your hands. happy styling!
Stephanie A.
Vert good gel do not leave any white resadue on your hair. It holds on for a very long time. Smells very good. Has a very thick and soft texture. The prize is good for a good gel. Really recommend it have try other gel but not worth it always get a white resadue.
Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
This is a really nice product, gives de apperience of have more hair, es really good. usin a littleof the product you can get instantly the resoult that you lookingo for.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
Not my go to hair gel, but it is an affordable option to anyone out there looking to pick something up really quick for cheap at your drugstore!
Zorayda R.
Ruskin, FL
I have a love hate relationship with product. I love the hold it has, but I don't like the sticky feeling when I'm washing it out of my hair
Saiyara M.
New York
This hair gel is very comfortable and lasts pretty long throughout the day. It does not have a sticky consistency, which is amazing!