BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Paris
Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray

L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray

Volum'Max spray achieves long-lasting volume by spraying hair upside down, from root to tip. Long-lasting Volume. Achieve long-lasting volume that never falls flat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray uploaded by Angeli F.
Great for braided hair stay hold on it last the whole day. And it’s perfect to volume your hair.
Angela P.
Stockholm
A great hairspray that not only keeps the frizzy in check, but also gives your hair a ton of great volume.
nia J.
ADELAIDE, SA
A great hair spray, smells nice and doesnt make the hair tacky and stiff. I Would recommend for anyone lokking for a good hairspray
Amber Z.
Dammam
L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray uploaded by Amber Z.
It really keeps the hair in it’s form whether straight or curls. I live using it. It stays for long and doesn’t mess my hair. Best for party hair do. Recommended !
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray uploaded by Victoria A.
This product is great for keeping volume and curls. I have super straight and flat hair and when I curl and add volume to my hair, this is my go to hairspray, however I do not like the smell of this spray, other than that, great product! L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Volume Extra Strong Hold Volumizing Spray

Looking for your answer?