L'Oréal Paris Studio Line TXT Volume Supersizing Spray uploaded by Alma C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TXT Volume Supersizing Spray; With Texturising micro-powders the Volume Supersizing Spray instantly creates bouffant black-combed volume from root to tip. Leaves the hair sensationally texturised and volumised, with an irresistable matt finish. - Non-Heavy - Non-Stiff - Non-Crunchy - Brushable.

Buy on Amazon
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
L’oréal Paris makes some amazing hair styling products! I love this texturizing spray because it’s got a great hold!! It’s also a really good price point for the quality of the product. I’d definitely recommend it.
Kristy H.
I have extenely fine hair, and i was hoping this would give me a ton of volume. It did give some volume but not much. The smell of this is great, it didnt leave a weird resedur but again I wanted volume. I wouldnt purchase this again
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
It smells really nice of mixed fruits and the smell stays all day long. I turned my hair upside down and sprayed this generously all over my hair targeting mainly the roots. The moment my flipped my hair, my hair looked stiff and hard. I sprayed a lot of amounts on roots and they became very stiff. I could see a really good amount of volume in my hair but my roots looked flat. They looked stiff and felt hard too while touching. And also, when I ran my fingers through my hair, my fingers got stuck there in the hardness and I could see a lot of hairfall.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I liked it. It worked really well and gave me more volume. My hair sometimes gets weighed down by the combo shampoo/conditioners I use (I know you're not supposed to use the combo but I get lazy sometimes and want to do both at the same time), so this is nice to give me that boost and help get the hair back up :) Would recommend.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
I love this product. My hair is stick straight and has always given me a hard time keeping volume and holding curls. But with this product sprayed throughout my hair it does what other products cannot to my hair. Would've given 5 stars if it would hold up to brushing without loosing style.
Brittany S.
Austin, TX
Good hold but not sticky! Kept my hair in place all day without being crunchy & gross. Only downside is it ran out fast! Love this stuff! It's not my favorite but I close runner up. My hair lastwd all day & I would definitely buy it again! Must try if you curl your hair often.
Karen R.
Plymouth, MI
Love this hair spray. My hair feels soft and stays in place. The smell isn't too overpowering but I wish it was less. Don't overdo with this spray because it will build up.
Danielle C.
Manorville, NY
I have thin, fine, lifeless hair. L'Oreal Studio Line TXT Volume Spray gives me full volume hair with long lasting hold. And I love the price! It's my new fave!
Johndrinay B.
Hollywood, FL
Its perfect because it crates volume , so also let you hair flawless , the scent is so good , and the bottle its light , totally meet my expectations
Sara M.
Cary, NC
Loreal Paris isn't as good as it looks. At first I was very happy with the product but eventually it just wasn't giving me the volume I needed.