L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Twist & Turn Lasting Curls Curl Scrunching Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Twist & Turn Lasting Curls Curl Scrunching Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Whittier, CA
I love this stuff! I have very curly hair naturally and when I don't feel like doing my hair I always use this product. It is easy and so effective. I smooth it in scrunch and let it air dry to curly perfection. No frizz no fuss. I would whole heatedly recommend this to others.
Masontown , PA
This is my current go to curly hair day! Natural curls are hard to tame, this seems to do the job. My hair is thick and currently short and it does what I want from it. It seems to last longer than Aussie. I definitely recommend! While it may not be my favorite it's definitely in my line of Denver for curly hair.
This product worked great for my hair. It maintained my curls while keeping the frizz away. I have thick hair and this helped with the sections of my hair that seem to stay straight. Overall it was a good price for the product. I would recommend this product.
Haines City, FL
Product I wasn't too fond of. 😔 it made my hair look thin and damaged, has alcohol in it so it dries out my hair a lot(you could smell it too). affordable just didn't like it.
Spring, TX
This gel is perfect for my curly hair. I use it on wet hair and let it dry a bit before using a diffuser on my blow dryer. It allows my hair to keep its curl without getting frizzy.
Lancaster, Pa
I have wavy hair and when I use gel from L'Oreal I have gain beautiful ringlets! I also doesn't make my hair stiff and crunchy like many other products have. I love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
I use this when I don't want to style my hair after a shower, looks great with it half up. not crunchy, a very soft and natural look.
Flatonia, TX
A great product to us. Especially if your going to a major event after work or school and you do not have time to do your hair.
Amelia, OH
Love this!! Curls great and lasts all day. Easy to use just put it in and go. The smell is great no need for perfume!
Bath, ME
This product smells nice and holds my curls well without making them crunchy or stiff. Highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?