L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Pumping Volume Spritz uploaded by Grismal M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Studio Pumping Volume Max Volume Weightless Spritz 8.5 oz. (2 pack)

Buy on Amazon
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
Best I have found so far. Use to use a spritz by another brand and loved that. Of course they discontinued it. I have been looking for years for one the even came close to the one I used. This is a great replacement. The one I used left my hair stiff and this does not, which I love.
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
Tried this product because i love big hair! i am always trying to find new methods of achieving more volume but i was a little disappointed with this one, i just didn't get the volume i was looking for
Sharon W.
I have a very thin straight hair and always wished that I could have more volumes. I got this product few months ago because it was on sale and I love it!!!!
I usually spray it on my root after I wash my hair and massage it all over my scalp. Then when my hair is totally dry,I would use teasing comb to create more volume. It works amazing! And stay longer than any other product. Love it!
Angel  F.
Greenwood, LA
I love L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Pumping Volume Spritz because I have very thick frizzy hair and this lays my hair down very well. It's the best of both worlds because I can also pump up the volume if I would like also! It lays down the frizz and pumps up the volume and gives my hair a nice bounce. I love to use it before I go to work because it last all day. What I love the most is it is not hard to wash out and that is a great quality to have because a lot of really good frizz controls are very hard to wash out.
Tara H.
Lancaster, CA
I like this product! I think it gives my hair more volume. Now as much as I would like, but it gives me more than I naturallt have. I also really like the way it come out of the bottle, it's easy to spare and easy to distribute on your hair. Overall I think it's a great product if you're looking for a product to give your hair more volume.
gheisha e.
WATERBURY, CT
I love to use this product to lift my roots and to add extra volume to my pony tails.My hair is very thin and fine so it provides great volume and smells great as well. This product is affordable and performs as well as high end.
Julie D.
Woodbridge,VA
I love the brand name. I use this when i can afford it. Love the light airy feel it leaves on my hair. Not at all the typical sticky,weighted down feel. And does not feel at all sticky,or greasy.Awesome product.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I bought this product for my mom. She has curly hair and this product helped her and it last long time on her hair. It really works i would recommend to everyone. My mom keeps buying this product every time she needs it. She ended up buying one for my cousins too.
Jenny S.
New Orleans, LA
This is great for my normally lackluster hair! It stands up to even the deep humidity of the gulf coast to give me a springy volume that lasts a full 24 hours!
Cassandra M.
Palo Alto, CA
This stuff is nothing compared to salon pro brands, which is all I use now as a pro hair and makeup artist. Sorry this stuff is cheap but get what you pay for