BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Boosts curls & reduces frizz

Angela N.
Amazing smell, lightweight, good price! I have fine hair and it works great for me
If you want good smelling light weight bouncy curls than this is for you
Ginny B.
Bountiful, UT
Good product! I loved it. It helps with the texture of my hair and it keeps it looking good through the day!
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
This is still being made?! If so, PLEASE direct me to the nearest store where I can pick it up! I ADORED this back in the good ole' days because it brought out all of my natural curls without making them crunchy. I usually use salon products, but I make an exception for Loreal Pumping Curls.
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
I have wavy hair so a lot of products don't really define or hold my curl well and if they do they often make it look wet or like I have a ton of product in it. This did not do that for my hair which was great. It defines it in a more natural way.
Kristen Y.
Erie, PA
I absolutely LOVED this spray! And then they discontinued it :( It was the only product that really enhanced my curls without making them too sticky and stiff. Plus it smelled great!
Gianelle R.
Albany, NY
Definitely one of my favorite products ever! My curls were bouncy, smooth and shiny and it lasted all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to make their curly hair look vibrant and bouncy and healthy
Jamie S.
Acworth, GA
My wife uses this product done wonders she loves the looks of curls tried other products but nothing has really held up except for this one she deafly recommend
Emily R.
Valparaiso, IN
Overall was a good way to make my curls better. It seemed to really enhance my curls and make them a hundred times better than they were without the pumping curls spray.
Risha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved this product and would purchase it again. It definitely defined my scrunch effect and held the waves and curls well..
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for enhancing your curls and keeping them well kept all day! The smell is nice but is not my favorite
Felicia Y.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually work? I have thick wavy hair and I am always in the market for some new and great hair products!
Cheryl B.
Jamesport
Where can i purchase thos
How do I order the pumping curls spray and how much is it