L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Perfect Curves Curl Shaping Curl Smoothing Cream, Curl/Frizz Control

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
This is a wonderful product for those with curly hair! It is a bit expensive for me but it is worth it! It shapes my curls and makes them bouncy and smooth! This product works well in humidity and dry climates. I would recommend this for those with frizzy curls that are extra stubborn.
Margo C.
Milwaukee, WI
I did not find this to be anything special at all, and I ended up not even finishing the tube. I used it whenever I wanted my hair to be scrunched and wavy, but defined. It did its job in making my hair wavy, but it also made it super crunchy and sticky.
Penny H.
Talent, OR
I like L'Oréal products because it never makes my hair feel heavy and greasy. I like the way it makes my hair feel soft and not frizzy.
Angel W.
L'Oreal's Curl Shaping smooth cream is overall a solid product. I like the fact thatthe product really does define and shape my curls. What I dislike is that my hair is left a little brittle to the touch. I expected a more soft and natural feel from this product, but unfoortunately I didn't get it. I give this product a solid 3 stars.
Uyen T.
Philadelphia, PA
I had been looking for a product that would tame my frizzy without leaving it sticky. The L'Oreal Studio Line Perfect Curves Curl Cream did just that! It is a thick cream and works extremely well! it holds my hair just fine, but the hold could be a it the bet ur. It has u pleasant smell to it and doesn't cause any flakes which I'm quite pleased with.
Renee F.
Tunkhannock, PA
I was looking for a product to both define my curls and keep the frizz down. This product worked fairly well to accomplish both. My only complaint is that it seems to take a lot to get it to perform the way I want it to.
Taylor V.
Iowa City, IA
Smooths the hair well enough, doesn't do anything amazing, though. I don't have naturally curly hair myself, either, so perhaps it would work better for someone with frizzier hair!
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
Leaves hair a bit crunchy if you see too generously. Held waves/curles well. I used mousse first to lift curls and then the gel to hold them.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
I have only used one bottle, and it worked amazing. Kept my curls looking amazing. But i feel i put so many chemicals in my hair, stopped using it. From my experience it worked perfectly
Jessica C.
Washington, UT
Smells great! Does a great job keeping my curls smooth when I use it with a diffuser. I prefer it to a gel that weighs down my hair.