BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Texturizes. Thickens. Workable Hold.

Rethink, rework and recreate with Studio Overworked Hair Putty. It works overtime to give you texture and thickness to help you attain and hold any look.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Laureth-7

• Should I use this on damp hair or dry hair?1 Answers
Noel G.
Irving
I recently cut my hair to an inverted bob style and purchased this putty to create texture for my hair. It works good for the first part of the day but I don't feel like it lasts all day. I have a tendency to mess with my hair though so that may be why but either way it works for what it's supposed to do and it doesn't take a lot so it'll last forever.
Edwin E.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite and go to hair care product for men!! I've been using this product for a little over a year now and I will never stray from it again. I have thick, black hair and it helps me achieve the effortless, natural combover! It stays all day without leaving your hair crunchy and shiny. It has such a great matte finish and can be reworked throughout the day. PLUS IT IS SO CHEAP!! I highly recommend this product!
Pedro A.
Los Angeles , CA
After trying about a dozen hair products I finally came across this amazing container of magic. I have thick straight hair and every product I've tried just end up falling out throughout the day. This actually lasts. It gives that matte finish, it smells amazing. Extremely cheap. Highly recommended.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
I'm a guy with a short but still styled length hair, it holds well while texturizing to give a defined look and it's not a glossy or stuff finish either
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this when I am trying to get a wavy texture or for those annoying baby hairs or flyaways when I am trying to wear a sleek ponytail or bun.
Liz M.
This hair putty works great on short hair (curly or straight) to create chunky texture or even to smooth and tame flyaways.
Daikath H.
It works pretty well, I use it daily to comb my hair and I quite hard, has good smell and a good texture when dry.
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Este producto lo usa mi esposo y le gusta mucho. Deja su cabello fijado pero con apariencia natural. Recomendado.
Shalanda F.
Vernon, BC
Love this product really great for styling hair! Thick hair thin hair fringe hair it works great I love it and I would recommend this product to everyone!!! This product stays in for a long time as well !
Kelli H.
Ithaca
Should I use this on damp hair or dry hair?