L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Out of Bed Texturizer uploaded by Laura G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Funky, Piecey Style. Holds. Non-Hard.

Studio Out of Bed Texturizer helps you fake the funk. It creates a messy, piecey non-hard style, with texture and control that’s all your own.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I would love to try this product this year. I have curly...1 Answers
  • Is this like a hair mask or something? 1 Answers
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
The Loreal Paris out of bed texturizing is one of the better hair products I have used. I have thick brown hair and this product keeps my hold all day without giving it a hard look. My hair remains soft, yet holds all day long. Highly recommend. It's the only hair product I have used since discovering it a year ago or so. Great value for its price. So affordable.
Myrna P.
I used this when I had a Pixie Cut. It smells amazing and if I styled my hair with this product it was always in place. It is expensive here in NY. I pay about 4.99 or 5.99 for one. I try to get it when they have a BOGO sale so I can get more for my money bc the jar is pretty small. Great product.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I use this texturizer like I use gel, mousse, or styling cream. I apply it to damp or semi wet hair. Then I blow dry and style as normal. It’s pretty effective in keeping my hairstyle the way I styled it. If I want my hair to be even more styled, I add a touch more to my dry hair. I recommend this texturizer.
Samantha M.
I used to love this stuff before dry texture sprays. It smells great, feels gross but gives curls an undone out of bed texture as the name implies. It can get crunchy if you use too much and can be hard to work with. But if you don't like dry texture sprays or have shorter hair give it a go!
Laura G.
Willmar, MN
This is like a gel/pomade hybrid .Its awesome to spike up hair without leaving white flaky residue. It is like a jelly texture but after styling dosen't leave hands with sticky feeling.It does have a shampoo like scent.
Lucy R.
I was completely swept away with this L'Oreal product! I sectioned my hair into 20 small parts, applied this product to every small section and twisted it up, pinned with a bobby pin and slept in it (make sure to wash you hair before using). I had the most beautiful ringlets the next morning. It gives your hair so much volume and the hair doesn't become stiff either, so you can work with your hair even after applying it. And the smell is great! I definitely recommend this!
Amber K.
Wasn't too crazy about this one. It is pretty sticky compared to other waxes I've used. Used it a couple times and ended going back to using pomade. Just wasn't a fan of the texture. Does what it is suppose to do.
Kelly H.
Brighton, MA
This product is awesome! I am able to use it on my hair for a soft curl and my boyfriend is also able to use it to style his hair. It is a versatile and cheap product. Highly recommended!
Christina M.
I use this when styling men's hair, and it's a nice cream-wax. You're going to have that sticky residue on your hands afterwards but surly not as bad as you would with a typical wax. You get a touchable hold and a look that isn't crunchy or dull. I would recommend.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
Smells great ! Recently purchased this for my son since he loves having his hair spiked. It held very well for his hair. It was easy to use and apply and he loved it.
Amanda S.
Is this like a hair mask or something?
Jalissa R.
I would love to try this product this year. I have curly hair and looking to try a new product that keeps my curls looking nice and bouncy. Would anyone recommend this product?

Walmart