L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Melting Gel uploaded by Eryka M.L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Melting Gel uploaded by Eryka M.L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Melting Gel uploaded by Krystal L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooths. Strong Hold. Non-Stiff.

The non-stiff Studio Melting Gel leaves your style smooth and looking light and fresh with a strong hold and shine.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Geraniol

Buy on Walgreens
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
When my husband does my sons hair this is the gel he uses it doesn't flake my son has thin dark brown hair and usually gel leaves his hair goopy by this gel hardens quickly and completely blows all the others out of the water ! I see no reason for them to change there formula it's amazing!!
Krystal L.
This is my favorite gel by Loreal!! Keeps my hair looking great all day. Leaves no residue . Price is very reasonable and you don't have to use a large amount to get the style you want. Scent is wonderful i love it! Wouldn't change anything about this product .
Cynthia N.
Homestead , FL
This product goes in smooth and does not garden or leave white streaks like other gels. It holds great!
Stephanie F.
Palmdale ca
Awsome gel with super strong hold. And it smells great. It is very affordable and easy to locate
Tokeshia S.
L'Oreal please figure out how to get this back in more stores!! I have had to stop using this gel because I cannot find it anywhere. I feel like every gel I love goes away. I tried this for the first time 20 years ago when my expensive gel was discontinued. If I ever happen upon it, I buy as many as I can. I have used this gel for years and have yet to find anything that works as well on my super curly hair. It didn't weigh my hair down and if applied correctly was not crunchy. I even woke up most mornings with my hair still looking curly and fabulous. As a bonus it is not expensive.
Eryka M.
I have natural soft spiral curls, but without this gel my hair would be insanely frizzy!! It keeps my curls soft and bouncy. I have A LOT of hair and if my hair is still damp, a quarter size of this gel is enough. By a lot of hair, I mean it takes me or any stylist about 1.5-2 hours to straighten my hair. That's not adding any waves or curls with a curling iron. For reference, I've attached 2 photos of my hair. The colored one is right before bed, after working from 8am-5 and having dinner right after (so about 12 hours of having my hair like that). The second one shows my curls clearer. I've been using this product for about 10 years and I haven't found a replacement. It MUST be MELTING GEL! Clear gel is way too thick. The melting gel is slimier, but it's easier to distribute especially with damp-wet hair. And I usually just let my hair air dry while I do my makeup.
Paulina M.
I really love this gel. I'm natural, and us naturals know how hard it it to find a good gel that really works. This gel was is amazing. It smells so good, and it's very light. It has a strong hold , but it didn't leave my hair crunchy or hard. I will definitely purchase this again.
Linda S.
Mission, TX
This product is amazing it keeps your hair where you want and the formula it is great I like this product because I use jdjddjjddjdidiidosksksskskiddiididididididdiidididdiiddiidididdiididididididididididdiidididdidididididididididdi
Azdehar A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My husband has tried various brands of gel for his hair. Some are stiff, some are sticky, some make you look like you have dandruff (the gel flakes onto your shoulders) some leave residue on your chairs (yuck) but the "Melting Gel" by L'Oreal does not do any of those things. It's a basic gel for good hold.
Cristina S.
Honolulu, HI
If you have strong curly hair or if you just have a big hair this will help you style better because I hold your hair down more and it's very easy to style with I recommend this to people that need a good jail that will hold their hair down this will make