L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Spritz uploaded by Samantha A.L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Spritz uploaded by Nicole E.L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Spritz uploaded by Ciara A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mega Hold. Spray. Long-Lasting.

Show your hair who’s boss with Studio Mega Spritz. It’s the extreme holding disciplinarian that keeps your style in its place.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Buy on Amazon
Samantha A.
Ashland
I love the loreal mega spritz it helps me manage my natural curly hair which if you have super curly hair you know sometimes it's just not possible. With this I don't have to worry about the humidity or the rain making my hair friz. It's kept in place and still looks great after hours of moving around working runningect.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this because my hair can sometimes be the most ridiculous when it comes to being frizzy. I liked the product but I felt like to work against the frizz it made my hair weirdly greasy. I didn’t love that, and I stopped using it because of it. I went ahead and rated it 5 stars because it did do what it said it would.
Ciara A.
Auburndale , FL
I bought the "Pumping Volume Max Volume" from the Loreal Paris Studio Line and was a bit disappointed in the level of hold. The original style was beautiful and definitely had plenty of volume but by mid day my hair had begun to fall and by that night my hair was flat. Great product but just simply not for an "ALL DAY" look.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
I have used this hair spray in the past and it works pretty good. I know it's mega hold but I prefer something much more mega for my hair. I have really fine hair and when I curl my hair I need something that's really going to hold it in place. As much as I liked this hairspray for everyday use it wasn't the best match for me when it came to holding my curls in place, I need something stronger... Which is why it didn't get a higher rating from me.
Teri B.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this spray. It keeps my hair in the exact place I want all day. It doesn't leave my hair hard. It comes in a nice easy to hold bottle. Works great on my red thick hair. And smells great. I would say there is no room for improvement and would recommend to all.
Jaylen H.
This holds my hair in place like right when I styled it. It dries quickly so it isn't sticks for long and it definitely holds like it says it does ! I recommend spritzing some on your brush and brushing it through straight hair to hold it in place better !
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
If your hair is fine or has a hard time holding then don't look any further because this stuff is the BEST! It won't move after you spray this on it! It smells good and won't make your hair look like glass like some super hair sprays do. I love using this and so does my Husband and he drives with the windows down and his hair still looks good!
Shannon M.
Ranson, WV
Absolutely loved this product. The spray came out in a nice mist type appearance. It was a great value being under ten dollars. It didn't have a bad Oder and gave off a fresh and clean sent all while keeping my hair in place all throughout the day. Definitely will be buying again and would recommend to anyone.
Emma C.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I used to do dance, I used this, and it kept my hair in a bun pretty well! However, I found that it made my hair kind of crunchy in spots, but that usually happens with a lot of hair sprays when you use so much!
Miranda K.
Mount Orab, OH
I absolutely love this hair spray. I'm always on the go and this spray holds my hair all day and doesn't give it that nasty hard feeling that some hair sprays do. I love the smell of it and the price is amazing for such a great product. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family !