L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Spritz uploaded by Nicole E.L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Spritz uploaded by Ciara A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mega Hold. Spray. Long-Lasting.

Show your hair who’s boss with Studio Mega Spritz. It’s the extreme holding disciplinarian that keeps your style in its place.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Benzyl Salicylate
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Ciara A.
lakeland, FL
I bought the "Pumping Volume Max Volume" from the Loreal Paris Studio Line and was a bit disappointed in the level of hold. The original style was beautiful and definitely had plenty of volume but by mid day my hair had begun to fall and by that night my hair was flat. Great product but just simply not for an "ALL DAY" look.
Shannon M.
Ranson, WV
Absolutely loved this product. The spray came out in a nice mist type appearance. It was a great value being under ten dollars. It didn't have a bad Oder and gave off a fresh and clean sent all while keeping my hair in place all throughout the day. Definitely will be buying again and would recommend to anyone.
Emma C.
Westfield, NJ
When I used to do dance, I used this, and it kept my hair in a bun pretty well! However, I found that it made my hair kind of crunchy in spots, but that usually happens with a lot of hair sprays when you use so much!
Miranda K.
Mount Orab, OH
I absolutely love this hair spray. I'm always on the go and this spray holds my hair all day and doesn't give it that nasty hard feeling that some hair sprays do. I love the smell of it and the price is amazing for such a great product. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family !
Bennedette D.
Buffalo, NY
Great hold, not a flexible texture can become sticky. Great smell. All day hold that can withstand less than favorable weather. Would I purchase again? Probably not because of the sticky texture.
jennifer f.
I have to and I mean HAVE to always have a heat protectant. Not only is this product inexpensive but also worth it. It makes my hair feel smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend it.
Margaret C.
Pasadena, MD
This product really holds my hair in place and keeps baby hairs from ruining my do. And my favorite part about this spray is that it keeps your hair soft and touchable
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
I have tried other mega hold sprays and none of them seemed like they lived up to the name. This one actually did! It kept my hair style tight and stiff and no fly aways!
Kat L.
Sunrise , FL
I use this when doing curls in my hair. My hair usually just flattens out but this max hold keeps in in for about 5 hours which is better than nothing
Love the fact that it doesn't leave my hair all scrunched up feeling and hard… Soft to the touch yet it stays the way it is all day long