BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

hair spray mega hold

Buy on Amazon
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I first got to use the  L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Hairspray, Max Hold in school. I was never super sure about L'oreal but whenever we did a hair competition- it completely changed my mind. The hairspray holds incredibly well for extended periods of time, which I really like. I feel like the scent could be better, but otherwise it does it's job well and is really affordable!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This hair spray smells good but does not tame my hair nicely. I have tried different ones but I still don't have a favorite. I love the way they smell but it is not my favorite hair spray. I am still in search of a different one. This hair spray is extremely affordable.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I have been loving this hairspray recently to put in my purse for on the go. I like to slightly curl my hair and then put this hairspray in and it keeps the beach curls in all day and i love it. I only have to spray about once or twice throughout the day.
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
This is like professional hairspray. Love it. I had no choice to buy this brand because i went to the store for spray but the ine i usually use was all out so i picked this prouct up and let me say Theres a reason for everything because now i use this product instead.
Brooke T.
This hairspray is probably one of my top three favorite hairsprays. I have been buying this product since it first came out. It hold your hair in place great. It smells so good! I would defiantly recommend this hairspray to others!
Caitlin S.
I use this hairspray regularly and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. It smells great and does a great job of holding hair without leaving a residue. I wish it would last longer however
Miral T.
This spray is actually really good and it smells great isn’t not that expensive and it’s good quality I also use the gel from this company , my hairs brown and wavy and this truly works for me I can recommend this !
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I wasn't a fan of this hairspray. It smelled like chemicals and left your hair sticky and hard not something I like in a hairspray.
Giving it 3 stars because it works but it's works ugly
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
This hairspray works very well you can find anywhere to super convenient I have dark brown hair and sweetie and I have a little baby hairs and keep the baby hairs down
Karla S.
South Gate
If I need to buy a drugstore product for my hair I always choose L'Oréal, I think all it's products are ver affordable and good quality, this spray is not the exception