L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Gel uploaded by Blanca v.L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Mega Gel uploaded by Jari M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Defines. Holds. For Hard-to-Hold Styles.

Take your style anywhere with Studio Mega Gel. It provides long lasting control, structure and definition for hard-to-hold styles.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
  • Geraniol

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My husband uses this for his small mohawk. It holds it up all day long very well. It washes out easily. It controls flyaways and frizz. I think he will continue to buy this product.
Jane B.
I purchased the product before it had a "new look", so mine said "INVISI gel". This product was good for both my curly hair, and for my boyfriends somewhat dry and thick hair. It definitely met my expectations, but it is hard to find in stores, so I might try out something new.
Brittany M.
I was hesitant about this at first, but decided to give it a try. I found it effective for my long thick hair, it was a little pricey depending on how much hair you have it may be worth it. I have long straight hair so it would have been better with a bigger bottle.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA
I was not the biggest fan of this gel. It made my hair stiff and crunchy. I have super curly hair and I use gel any time I done straighten or hot curl my hair. We I look for a gel i try to find one that controls the friz and flyaways but does not make it crunchy
Sigma U.
Ozone Park, NY
Used to use this product whenever I wanted be achy waves. It holds pretty well but the only thing I did not appreciate is the visible residue it left on my hair. Made it look chalky. But it was awesome for maximum hold on hair.
Cynthia R.
Recuerdo este producto que antes lo usaba mucho , cuando iba para los hoteles . es muy efectivo. Lo puedes conseguir en cualquier tienda por departamentos , lleno mis expectativas muy buena duracion y deja el pelo que se siente natural no tieso. hahahah
Makayla H.
Huntsville, AL
The L'Orèal studio mega gel is one of the best gels I have been able to find, the scent isn't too appealing but I can deal with it. I found that this gel stays in longer than the other brands I've used so far and I've bought it 3 times so far so I definitely would buy this product again
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Pretty awesome stuff. You can really feel the packed polymers and firm-holding fixatives to help sculpt your style and lock everything into place. Truly long lasting hold for hard to hold hair styles.
Alijah S.
San Antonio, TX
This is just an average gel, nothing special. Don't get me wrong it is good, but you really don't that much product for the price. This is a little sticky, I use to use this when my hair was curly, this helped tame them. It doesn't make your hair crunch .
Amelia S.
For a drug store hair gel, I love this stuff. It's affordable. Go easy though. A. Little goes a long way. Too much and your hair will be left crunchy and stringy.