BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa T.
Topeka, KS
It was an average texturizer. But it also a less expensive line of l'orel products. I have long blonde wavey hair. Nothing special about this texturizer. No it doesn't work well in humidity. Yes the product should be more humidity proof and longer lasting.
Val C.
Middletown, NY
I usually use this after I wash my hair to add some texture to my hair before I blow it out. I really like the extra body and texture this adds to my hair prior to styling it, doesn't weigh it down or make it oily.
Nichole M.
East Orange, NJ
This is a good product if you want something that's very light, but not too much hold. I like it when I'm wearing my hair wet and wavy, but in a ponytail, it doesn't keep it smooth.
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Keeps the hair kind of crunchy without very much scent but it isn't a good scented product and I don't much care for the texture, but it definitely holds your hair
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Hated this product. worthless and do not waste your money. smells good and that is the only good thing about it. doesn't hold and hair goes limp.
Michelle M.
Providence, RI
I love this product when I leave my hair naturally curly. It gives it good control, bounce and shine. I would recommend this product.
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
I loved this product. Since my hair is curly this product kept it perfectly in order the entire day. I cant find it now anywhere.
katie n.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this product! My hair is not easily tamed, but this product worked wonders for me! So worth the investment
Linda G.
Eure, NC
Used this stuff back when I was 12. Very crunchy and smells horrible.. frankly I did not know that they still made this stuff
Tara H.
San Diego, CA
Its a great product. Love the way my hair felt! It stayed great all day! Very inexpensive and very affordable