L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Extreme Hold Invisi Gel® uploaded by Jill G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Adds volume. Extreme hold. No build-up.

• Invisi Gel®
  • Volumizing Gel
  • Maximum Body and Hold without Build-Up
  • Rise above with Studio Line Invisi Gel®, which adds body and fullness with extreme hold to down-and-out hair. You have lofty goals for your style.
  • Pick a product to create your look

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Geraniol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Crystal B.
I LOVE this hair gel. I have blonde naturally wavy/curly hair. I always use this gel to scrunch my hair and it always looks great. It controls frizz without leaving my hair feeling crunchy. I hope they never discontinue this product!
Katie C.
I love this product one of my favorites I use this product quite often because it is such a nice product it meet my expectations. It is really easy to use in your hair. If u didn't try this u should.
Sandev H.
Wenham, MA
Frankly this was a little bit disappointing. I had previously used the palmate version of this product and it worked really well with my hair, giving it some great texture, a firm hold and was pretty smooth. The hell on the other hand tends to get in between the individual hairs and separates them out. So even while this product has quite a strong hold, it doesn't really give you the nice lush, "grouped up", thick smoothness that the palmaid does.
kayla m.
Beaverton, OR
I'm not quite sure how many of you last still scrunch there hair but this product is great for that it sets fast and hilds the scruched curls great I love scruching my hair beacuse to be honest it is a very easy 10 to 15 minute hair style especially if your always busy like me and don't have to much time in your hands .
Cristina S.
Honolulu, HI
Good product. Its great quality . it helps me keep my hair strong and protected It is very good its good quality and helps me a lot when I'm curling my hair straightening it and protect me from the heat and keep my hair looking good and looking fresh I recommend people with curly hair or frizzy hair to use this product it will help your hair immensely through the heat
Christina L.
I wouldn't say it's terrible. it isnt. I just wasn't overly fond of the way it made my hair feel. I hate the sticky, weighted feeling, and there were times I experienced it. that's not saying I wouldn't try it again. I love L'Oréal products, most of the time.
Jill R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I use this product in daughter's hair, which is long, thick, and can get out of control. It helps to smooth some of the fly-aways. It doesn't have the wet head look. I give the tube a little shake before using and it helps mix product up, no more stickiness.
Rassal C.
Helps smooth hair that is very dry and rough. I bought it for my sister who had very dry hair and in just a few weeks her hair was very smooth and shiny. This product really does its work. I do recommend this product to others since it is worth it. Thank you
Windy C.
Galesburg
I feel like it worked well for my long and thick hair. It wasn't a strong odor, didn't leave my hair terribly hard or sticky. Id definitely recommend this product to family and friends. 10/10 did wonders for my hair, I love it.
Ramya T.
This was recommended to me by a pro stylist when my high end gel was discontinued. He saved me some serious money! This product works great at a fraction of the coat!
I really like this gel because it doesn't make your hair flake. And when my hair gets longer, it gets heavier so I need something stronger. That's all
Rhiannon W.
London
Does it actually lasts all day ?

Amazon