BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Livvy L.
This styling product does smell good. It has nice scent to it. However, it's a very gentle hold. Too gentle for my hair. I have thin hair but I have lots of little hairs that are all over the place. This product it's strong enough to hold them down. Overall, smells nice, light weight, but doesn't hold well enough.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
Great for light hold and classic styling. I have short hair and cocktail this wax with other pomades to get that 'vintage' style look.
Tim S.
Bristol, RI
Didn't work as well in my type hair. I have thick hair and it did t hold as well. I used in in dry hair worked well for few hours only.
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
These are the products by this company that I do not like any part of this brand with this packaging makes my hair have white flakes
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
This is my husbands favorite hair product! He uses the wax to spike his hair in the morning and it's so quick, easy, and effective
Pedro N.
Beacon Falls, CT
This is my everyday go to product and I love it. It maintains my hair all day. Smells great and looks good at an awesome price.
Nicole R.
Dekalb, IL
I bought this for my husband who has very thick hair. It held very well and didn't leave a residue in his hair all day.
Griselda P.
Las Vegas, NV
Didn't work for me. Finished a whole container and didn't see any results. I definitely not buy this product again.
Tonya B.
Woodburn, OR
Was decent for when I had shorter hair. I prefer other products to use with my longer hair to help fight frizz
Maryssa S.
Fairbanks, AK
I haven't used any of these products so i just picked a random one... ringjrgheriugerijbgiuerbgjiehgiuehrt