BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole R.
Newark, OH
I've tried a few leave in conditioning treatments in the past and have not found any that works as well as L'Oreal Studio for straightening and controlling frizz. I highly recommend it. Relatively inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I use about a size of a quarter and it's enough for my long thick hair. It also helps with the drying time after I wash my hair. It usually takes me a long while, but this seems to speed it up!
Myriah R.
Minneapolis, MN
I just recently started using this product when I would curl my hair and found that it made my hair extremely oily causing my curls to fall out and not be held all day! I love the fact that it is not in a spritzer so I can apply and make sure my hair is protected!
Carina K.
Newport News, VA
I love this product! I use it for a few of my clients and it doesn't weigh the hair down! I'd recommend this product do anyone looking for a light weighing product for the hair but it's very effective .
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Not only do you always need to use heat protector on your hair if you use blow dryers and flat irons daily but you need a good heat protector! I use this each time before I blow dry my hair to protect against the damages that heat causes. This is a must in my hair care regimen.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This heat protectant definitely helped my hair stay healthy. I used this when I was in high school because I used to straighten my hair everyday. It smelled really good and kept my hair fizz free
Candi B.
Great product to help protect my thin, fine hair during heat styling. It does not weigh my hair down or make it look oily. Alittle goes a long way and for the cost it is well worth it!
Erica G.
Romeoville, IL
My hair is thin and oily naturally so it can be hard to find products that don't weight it down and make it look filthy. This product protected my hair well through daily flat ironing and left it feeling light and clean.
Nubia B.
The L'Oreal studio heat seeker is a pretty good product when used before blow drying or ironing hair. It protects the hair from heat damage and gives the hair shine.
Kate H.
San diego, Ca
Love this product! I have very curly hair that i like to wear straight occasionally... this product makes styling my hair straight less painful.
Katie M.
Gives great shine. I'd only recommend on damp hair, as dry hair can make it feel crunchy. gives decent protection against heat.