L'Oreal Paris Studio Hair Putty uploaded by Natalie L.L'Oreal Paris Studio Hair Putty uploaded by Natalie L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Overworked hair putty styling paste clean texture with reworkable hold studio overworked hair putty works overtime to help you attain and hold any look. This product is made of high quality material. This product is manufactured in usa. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Noel G.
Noel G.
Irving
I recently cut my hair to an inverted bob style and purchased this putty to create texture for my hair. It works good for the first part of the day but I don't feel like it lasts all day. I have a tendency to mess with my hair though so that may be why but either way it works for what it's supposed to do and it doesn't take a lot so it'll last forever.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this when I am trying to get a wavy texture or for those annoying baby hairs or flyaways when I am trying to wear a sleek ponytail or bun.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Este producto lo usa mi esposo y le gusta mucho. Deja su cabello fijado pero con apariencia natural. Recomendado.
Shalanda F.
Shalanda F.
Vernon
Love this product really great for styling hair! Thick hair thin hair fringe hair it works great I love it and I would recommend this product to everyone!!! This product stays in for a long time as well !