L'Oréal Paris Studio Absent Minded Liqui-Gel Non-Sticky Styler - Strong Hold uploaded by Rous C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kasia T.
Melrose Park, IL
This honesty could use some improvement it was pretty pricey for the product and it just didn't really meet my expectations. My hair color is fine but I thought this would make it into a nice style however it failed to do that I won't be buying again
Diana D.
Casi siempre queremos fijar nuestro cabello y lo que creamos es un desastre pero este producto satisface muchisimo las espectativas que se tienen, ademas de buena calidad tiene un precio accesible y aceptable y vale totalmente la pena adquirirlo.
Savana S.
Allentown, PA
I used this product for curling my hair , it wasn't the product for me because it was strong hold and my hair isn't thick so it made my curls very crunchy and not as loose as i like
nicole c.
Woodsfield, OH
Love this product it provides a great hold while making my hair look and feel wonderful. It gave my hair the feeling of body and volume while still holding my style.
Sandra G.
Annapolis, MD
My stylist recommended this product. Though I do not use it all the time, when I do, I get great results and my hair is easy to style. My hair stays in place.
Amanda W.
Elberta, AL
I love the flexibility of this gel when applying and that it holds all day long. My hair is usually flat half way through the day when using other products.
lizette m.
Compton, CA
Love it amazing product tried it once and love it . would love to use it again. yes super effective and amazing a little pricey
Peyton S.
Buford, GA
I love this product. I use it to slick my hair back for updo's and it last all day. I'm currently on my third container.
Joana P.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this product. It worked very well. I am going to buy again and i would definitely recommend to others
Kim P.
I love this product!! I have never found anything I like better. Makes my hair feel so smooth and no residue.