BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EYE SHADOW STAR GLOW SHEER CR ME EYE SHADOW

Amy B.
Again in my recent review, I love all Loreal products and love their eyeshadows. They are so buttery and pigmented. The price is right and the quality is amazing. I highly recommend.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love this.shadow it goes on smooth and the pigment picks up nicely and I'm able to create some super cute soft looks with this one in particular I'm happy with it
Patricia  L.
I love L'Oréal cosmetics. I've received a few samples from beauty box subscriptions and I get so excited when I know it's a L'Oréal brand. I love all the products so far and have purchased a few full sizes
Raisa S.
san francisco, California

I like loreal star glow sheer cr me eye shadow amethyst aglow. Deefinatelly wouSince the Nescafe Classico Suave has pretty much completely disappeared off local shelves (and got silly high for online pricing because of it), this is the one I have fallen back on for my "slurp-slurp" coffee, far more robust yet fairly smooth (I drink it white and sweet).
d recomend to all my friends.Really easy to use,nice packaging,good price. lastings long and easy to remove after long day.
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
this is a very awesome product that i love and use 1 or twice a week, the price is good for what the product is and i like the packaging i found my product at ulta, its very nice and i really do see a diffrence i would recommend this product to others.
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Sarah E.
This color is so beautiful. The perfect touch of color for any look. They are super affordable and easy to apply. I love using Mac Fix + with this eye shadow to make it pop even more! I would recommend any Loreal eyeshadow!
Reanna B.
Sweet I love this stuff it was so brightly good I got compliments daily when used I love it I will be buying more
Lesly V.
La definición de esta sombras es realmente preciosa me encanta muchísimo la consistencia que tiene y la pigmentación me encantaría tener más cómo está en Walmart la compré la recomiendo muchísimo por el acabado que deja
Hal K.
It's a really nice shade, and it's exactly what it looks like. The packaging is really good quality for the price and the actual product lasts quite long, it compliments most shades as I have dark brown eyes and I have used it on my friend who has striking grey eyes. It's a quality purchase :)