BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 fl oz 11.7 ml

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
I love this color during the spring and summer it's just the right touch and if your looking for something that's really going to show off your tan. This is my favorite!! A+++
Marianna G.
Phoenix, AZ
Stays on long and it's a beautiful rich summer color. Great for spring and summer wear. Very pretty shade of blue great quality of product. L'Oréal has very sufficient and satisfying nail polishes highly recommend
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
This color is perfect for spring. It does take a few coats to cover, and I thought it took awhile to dry. I had to apply three coats to make it look even. Looks good when you get it on and wait long enough for it to dry.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I love this polish, covers really well and stays long. I like this color in particular but any color of this brand is a satisfactory coat for me. I'm satisfied with this product and would recommend to anybody, newbie of experienced.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Beautiful color for the spring, I love wearing pastel colors and this one is just wonderful. I purchased this nail polish at bed bath and beyond and I will totally buy it again.
Madison F.
Shamokin , PA
I don't like light colors but I guess if you do this one is a good one to use they last for s long time and don't really wear
mary e.
Williamsburg
FAVORITE!!

this nail polish is great. it doesnt chip easy and I always have it on. it last for weeks without chipping!
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I love the formula of this! The brush is typical which is nice, it holds up really nice. And I love the colors!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Not the best. It’s just really thick and doesn’t dry well. I’ve tried it multiple times but just can’t love it.
Jennifer H.
Blackstone
This is pretty color looks great and doesn't chip off . The color is just perfect shade. Hit wasn't pricey