L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme

Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Crème

How well does these "Smooth Intense Straight" products work on black hair?
What does it do and how long does your hair stay straight
How long does it keep your hair straight?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme!
How would you rate this product?
chicago
The smell was amazing. The only thing was it did not protect my hair as well as I thought it would. After straightening my hair 2-3 times it began to have heat damage even though I used the product.
I don't really have curls, but rather waves. Of course I preferred straight hair. Then I discovered the L’Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Xtreme Straigt Creme. After using this product a few times, your hair will become really straight. It also looks nice and shiny.
Really did notice a difference in my hair because now it’s more calm and less frizzy I noticed it more soft and smooth which is amazing definitely would buy again.
I have this in the spray form. It has a nice scent easy to apply. Just sprits, comb and you're ready to use your flat iron. The one I have has a nozzle that locks, which is nice so if it gets bumped it doesnt just spray. I over all like this product and will buy more.
Arlington Hts, IL
works very well and easy to use, but the smell makes me never want to use it. I received a sample for free from target beauty concierge, and have used it twice. I do not intend to buy it due to the smell, but I am more sensitive than most. If the smell doesn't offend you in the store, definitely get it!
New Orleans, LA
L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme uploaded by Zivile J.
It really delivers what it promises: you just apply it on your wet hair and simply blow it out and yor wavy hair will be extra straight until the next wash. I was really impressed with this product. Recommend it
Fayetteville, NC
L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme uploaded by Elena Q.
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and helps to keep my fly aways down. My hair looks shiny and vibrant. I found this product at Walmart and it's affordable. Definitely been wanting to try out the shampoo / condition with this line.
St, AB
I love this hair cream so much! I always look for keratin in hair products because it really helps make your hair look strong and shiny. This cream really helps make your hair look sleek and holds your straight style for days between washes. 10/10 recommend
Helena, AL
Wow, this stuff is fantastic. My hair feels amazing when I use it. I can go either curly or straight and this leaves no frizzies. The smell is wonderful and it lasts all day.
Homerville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love live love. My hair stylist recommended it to me to use with my redken shampoo and conditioner because I couldn't afford it till the next week after I got my hair done and I absolutely loved it and it's super affordable and makes my hair smell so good and it's super soft.