Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

Does this product tame very frizzy and curly hair?
Is it good for wavy frizzy hair??
Are there any other products that correspond to this line or that are similar to this product that I should try?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum!
Product Highlights
A little bit of this goes a long way, gives you just enough tame without weighing hair down.in reviews
It can be a little thick so a little goes a long way.in reviews
I have long hair so I apply about 4-5 pumps when my hair is wet and there's no frizz as my hair dries!in reviews
Great for taming frizz, a little bit goes a long way.in reviews
I've used everything from high end to drug store serums to tame my unruly curly hair and this stuff does the most amazing job!in reviews
Guillani D.
Plano, TX
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Guillani D.
I love this product it made my hair very shiny and silky while also helping it frizz easily !!
Sakuntala R.
Cumming, GA
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Sakuntala R.
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Sakuntala R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m using it for long time. It’s very good hair serum. I have curly and very frizzy hair .. I’m satisfied with this serum..It leaves my hair shiny..Little goes long way.. Really like it....Highly recommended..!!!
Tammy H.
Louisville, KY
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Tammy H.
Purchased at: Target
This is good for everyday to keep the frizz at bay. But I find this product to not work as well in more humid climates or whenever it rains. This packaging is nice and easily to apply to hair. I wish the serum smells better but it’s a light fresh scent. You can find this product pretty much any grocery store or drugstore.
Rojina B.
Kew Gardens, NY
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Rojina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this serum for my frizzy and damaged hair it makes my hair looks so shiny and glowing after one use only I would definitely recommend this. And it’s affordable 😁 I am totally love with this .
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Brenda O.
I absolutely love this hair product🥰🥰. It helps with my frizzy hair and taming it so its not all over the place. As it says on the bottle it definitely helps to polish and smooth your strands. While also creating a humidity barrier to block out the frizz and keep in the shine. I'm able to have my hair look healthy and shiny while keeping the frizz at bay. L'Oréal Paris
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Crystal L.
The most amazing frizz taming serum ever. They changed the packaging, and freaked me out when I went to buy again, but I found it. I can’t even lie, it really does everything i need it to. Curls? Straight? Wet? Dry? This pushes all of those flyaways down. 10/10 L’Oréal
Ana M.
Seattle , WA
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Ana M.
Purchased at: Target
Excellent product ... I have used it for one year and I love it, the smell is so good ... it keeps my hair so soft, shining and healthy I really recommend it. L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum
Bonnie M.
Raleigh
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Bonnie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this product on vacation because I forgot argan oil, and wow is it great! My blonde hair is lighter so you can see the frizz from damage at the top, but this worked amazing for humidity and didn’t make my hair too oily, yet contained the frizz. I definitely will repurchase as it is so affordable!
Mikibabyy B.
Santa Rosa
Purchased at: CVS
[product:l'oréal-paris-smooth-intense-frizz-taming-serum] I loved this product. They came out with a "New look" &I really don't think that it's anywhere close to the original one. It definitely isn't the same ingredients. I would highly recommend the original one to people with frizzy hair and untamed ends. In the first picture, it's the original one. Second picture is the newer one "New Look"
Heather H.
A little bit of this goes a long way. I put just a dot on the top of my hair and roots when my hair is damp and a nickel size amount focused on the ends of my hair. I then blow dry, brush, style etc. One bottle lasts a good while because if you use too much your hair will be a oily mess. It helps tame my coarse, wavy and thick hair. Also it does leave a nice shine to your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...