L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray

SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray

Does this make your hair sleek straight?
Does this product make your hair feel sticky?
¿ Donde lo puedo conseguir ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray!
Product Highlights
My new everyday heat protectant, I straighten my hair almost everyday and this heat protectant smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth and less frizzy.in reviews
I spray it on the tips of my hair before I straighten or curl my hair and it prevents split ends and it protects hair up to 450 degrees!in reviews
Smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft the packaging is cute too.in reviews
this is such a great hair product because i would flat iron my hair a lot and i would but this before i do my hair when I'm done doing my hair this product would leave my hair silky smooth my hair wouldn't be frizzy it would protect my hair from getting damaged and my hair would last a long time straight it wouldn't get frizzy even if it was humid in reviews
my hair is already straight so not sure how much a diff that makes but it did make my hair look more shiner and very soft without the build upin reviews
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Yoheidy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I wanted to give this a try because it has great reviews on Amazon. The first thing I want to say is that it smells so good and It works well The only thing is that the consistency is really watery. Therefore, when sprayed, it curls my hair and I end up using more heat on my hair.
Victoria D.
Alexandria, VA
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Victoria D.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray for the past few months now! I have wavy hair that is very thin but a lot of it! It leaves a sticky residue if you do not completely blow dry your hair out with it, wish it had a smoother finish! Will continue to finish the bottle but won’t buy more!
Deanna F.
San Angelo, TX
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Deanna F.
Purchased at: Target
I’m absolutely in love with this heat spray! My hair is shiny & soft. I can tell it protected my ends. My ends aren’t fried!! It doesn’t have a strong scent.
Nikki H.
Dodge City, KS
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Nikki H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not sure if it really protects my hair from heat, but I really won’t recommend this product to anyone expecting it to help with keeping the hair sleek straight because it really doesn’t! As soon as I sprayed the product on my hair it made my hair curly and when I flat iron it doesn’t look like straightened shiny hair. My hair looks better without applying this product. It has a really good scent and I love the spray bottle but this product isn’t really worth buying.
Heidi R.
Evington, VA
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Heidi R.
The tress tamer! Love this product and it’s been my go to for a few years now. Affordable and does what it says! Protects my hair from the heat of straightening 5/6 times a week. Doesn’t weigh my hair down and leaves my hair feeling silky and healthy. L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Target
My new favorite heat protection spray!! I was a little hesitant to drop a lot of $$ on a salon product, and saw this had good reviews. I LOVE IT. It’s lightweight, smells good, and I could tell a difference in my hair after the first use. My hair is usually frizzy after I blow dry, which is why I flat iron daily. But with this product I don’t even feel the need to flat iron my hair (unless it’s date night 😉)
monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by monica L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was looking for a product to protect my hair from heat. The Sleek It is amazing. And it leaves the hair straight longer without being oily. I highly recommend this product. I will definitely buy it again.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,451 reviews
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great for heat protection highly recommend found mine on Amazon less than $4. No residue.
Ginger S.
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair is very thick and wavy and it does a good job of getting it straight, keeping it straight and shiny. I like to use it to spruce up my hair the day after washing. I use it and the blow dryer to get a fresh washed and styled look. I'm not sure if will work on fine hair. The oil in it might weigh it down too much. L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray
Agustina L.
Fairfax, VA
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Agustina L.
Purchased at: Target
I needed a heat protector and I am trying this right now. I hope it helps with my hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
il y a un an
L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Frizz Vanisher Cream Does this cream help keep the frizz away in high humidity weather and rainy days?
Aleia M. il y a un an
I’ve found it really helps on those days. It’s a spray and it seems to protect during those days very well. I live in an area where it’s often 90 degrees and 100% humidity all summer and it’s been working great for me.
Montse L.