Personal CareHair RemovalL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 05 oz

This non-greasy gel-cream is specially formulated to defend against signs of premature aging around the eyes. Reduces puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles around the eyes. Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologist , safe for contact lens wearers.

Skin feels hydrated and supple with a soft and velvety touch; Helps to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles; Reduces the appearance of skin irregularities

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz.!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,609 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz. uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I’ve used the L’Oreal eye defense cream throughout the years. I’ve found that it’s a good eye cream and helps to diminish dark circles and hydrate the under eye area. A little goes a long way here. The little jar lasts a long time and I do recommend it!
arlene B.
Riverside, CA
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz. uploaded by arlene B.
Purchased at: CVS
Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm an admitted label snob, not because I'm wealthy but experience has taught me the higher end products are usually worth every penny. I'm a big fan of La Mers Eye Concentrate, just not the price tag but I believe I have found it's doppelganger, L'Oreals Eye Defense. This product is like applying rain filled marshmallow clouds to your parched eyelids 😁. I have extremely sensitive eye areas and the smallest of disturbance causes my eyes to dry up (I look like I'm 100 years old) swell and flake. This L'Oreal Eye Defense, aided my eye areas perfectly, only LaMer has worked this perfectly for me. There are not enough stars to give this product. I will never be without it. I Love it ❤️❤️
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz. uploaded by Brittany H.
Ive been using this eye cream for the past 4 or 5 days and I am pretty impressed by the results. My eyes are less puffy, the dark circles are almost completely gone, and my skin looks and feels super smooth and clear. Just a small amount goes a long way so dont let the small container fool you. .. You only need a couple small drops for each eye, massage with fingers underneath and around outer corners of eyes, as well as eye lids for a smooth, rejuvenated look. While I definitely recommend this eye cream I must add that you must be consistent and use it every night if you want to see results 😄 But trust me, this cream works ! I will post photos soon 💗💗
Felicia D.
Mesa, AZ
A lovely product to use in the morning; instantly brightens the eye area and shrinks puffiness. There's a subtle pink shimmer that is unnoticeable, but somehow makes the skin glow. I read on another review that this can double as eye makeup remover. I haven't tried it, but sounds heavenly! Good value for the price too!
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz. uploaded by Erin R.
I use this product every day along with another eye cream. This one is nice and lightweight. It's a great go-to eye cream for aging eyes. The caffeine in this product really helps when my eyes are puffy in the morning...very soothing, and almost cooling. This product is pretty basic though...i feel like it just doesn't really stand out from other creams I've tried. Nothing bad, just standard.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,919 reviews
I’ve been looking for new eye creams to try just to see what’s out there. I have dark circles caused by veins showing through due to being pale. So when looking for eye creams I look for ingredients like vitamin k, caffeine, basically anything that helps constrict the blood vessels there. I saw this at my local Rite Aide and bought it for around $15. I’ve only used it once but so far so good, it’s very hydrating and goes on super smooth
Brenda L.
Not as hydrating as I hoped for. Tried it for 6 months and didn't see the improvements it bragged about. I used it twice a day and no mature the amount I would apply, after a few hours it felt like a hadn't used eye cream.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Holy grail. I have never really bought an under eye cream but this did things I didn’t know I needed. It brightened my under eye, de-puffed, and filled wrinkles. I was thus amazed the first few tries I saw it, I have to say that the more I use it the less I see results. Maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks but I still am obsessed
Janito M.
Santa Clara (California)
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz. uploaded by Janito M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Desde que estoy usando este producto estoy fascinada con los resultados mis ojos ya no se ven cansados y ha disminuido la hinchazón y líneas de expresión es un producto no grasoso que brinda resultados maravillosos en el contorno de tus ojos a los pocos días de estarlo usando
Kiarah B.
Puyallup, WA
L'Oreal Paris Skincare Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense, Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, For All Skin Types, 0.5 oz. uploaded by Kiarah B.
Purchased at: Amazon
The results from this are quick and noticable, the only problem I experienced was slight irritation for the first couple uses. But overall it's very effective and was able to make the bags under my eyes look much brighter almost immediately.

Looking for your answer?