BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris

Apply moisturizer every day and night on the face – melting texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy or sticky film

MOISTURIZER FOR FACE - Collagen Moisture Filler face moisturizer provides skin with a daily dose of intense hydration that helps to fill in the appearance of lines and wrinkles and helps restore moisture for smoother, pumper skin.; DAY AND NIGHT CREAM - this lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer delivers hydration and moisture to all skin types, including sensitive skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky film, for smoother, nourished, younger-looking skin.; PROVEN RESULTS - overnight skin is nourished with moisture, in 1 week of using this face moisturizer skin feels smoother and in 4 weeks of use, wrinkles appear more filled in.; REPLENISH SKIN WITH FACIAL MOISTURIZER - gift your skin a daily dose of hydration from L'Oreal Paris anti-aging skin care, whether day creams, night creams, or moisturizers with SPF, they provide your skin essential moisture to keep skin healthy.; WITH L'OREAL ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE you can add anti-aging benefit to any step of your skin care routine; first exfoliate with Age Perfect facial cleanser, treat under eye with Eye Defense Eye Cream and hydrate day and night with Collagen Moisture Filler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Skincare Collagen Face Moisturizer, Day and Night Cream Collagen Moisture Filler, 2 count!
Nicole B.
Prairieville, LA
L'Oréal Paris Skincare Collagen Face Moisturizer, Day and Night Cream Collagen Moisture Filler, 2 count uploaded by Nicole B.
I think this product was good anything with collagen is good. Its light weight. It doesnt leave you sticky feeling an it smells ok. I need to know what can i get to put around my mouth to help with lines around my mouth
Destinee W.
lowndes st
L'Oréal Paris Skincare Collagen Face Moisturizer, Day and Night Cream Collagen Moisture Filler, 2 count uploaded by Destinee W.
this product is so wonderful it is my number one. you should really try it out. I got this from Walmart and it was like 15-20 dollars so it is affordable.
Robyn Michele F.
Pacific Grove, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this very affordable duo and coupled with my actives, it’s so sensible and affordable and most important, renders my skin, calm soft and hydrated. Packaging is classy: glass jars and heavy - as if the product was 100.00 dollars!
Melanie N.
Lake Linden, MI
I LOVE THIS! i bought it for my mom for christmas, I would say it was a little more on the pricier side, but in all honesty, its worth it. I was able to use it for the first time for about 3 days before she took it away from me xD BUT JUST WITHIN 3 DAYS i seen results! I'm 27 and have some wrinkles and early signs of aging. I actually seen results after the first use, (very small. BUT VISIBLE). I have sensitive skin and this didn't cause any type of burning or redness, It was a very light formula, and made my skin feel very soft, and made a small improvement on my wrinkles around my mouth, my laugh lines, and by my eyes, JUST AFTER AN HOUR. After 3 days the results were more prominent... So I WOULD RECOMMEND this product! i wish i had money for more so i could tell ya'll long term (:
lisa S.
I think this is what I got and I very liked it it really did help my face to be it's best possible self and all super moisturized and all of those great things that you expect from an overnight collogen cream for your face. you should try it

Looking for your answer?