L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Wipes Normal Skin uploaded by Stella Maris T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Triple Active Ideal Balance Cleansing Wipes; have been specifically developed to meet the needs of normal and combination skin. In one single action, they thoroughly remove face and eye make-up, gently cleansing the skin of impurities without leaving a greasy or sticky film. Convenient and easy to use, they allow you to cleanse your face anywhere. Results:; Your skin is thoroughly cleansed, toned and hydrated. It is left feeling clean, supple and fresh.

Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Thes wipes are great for for your face, but if you have sensitive skin, I don't think they would be good for you. My skin a little sensitive so I started to see redness. But other than that the product cleared up my face and made it smooth.
xtina a.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is for normal skin so i definitely wouldn't recommend to someone who has dry skin!! Love that it is portable and easy access after a longgggg day! Love the clean feeling after using it. Kind of wish they would make smaller & bigger sizes
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
L'Oreal is my favorite brand of makeup wipes out there! I originally purchased these because they were the cheapest at my store. They worked fantastic and they didn't break out my skin at all or irritate my eyes. Since then I have tried two different types of brands of wipes and they both broke my skin out. I tossed them and repurchased these!
Edy C.
miami
These wipes are fabulous !!! They are also exelentes in its other filings for each type of face.#normaltocombinateskin #dryandcombinateskin #Ageperfect #revitalift
Lizandra C.
Bedford, MA
I loved Loreal skin perfection wipes to remove the make up. I think it is the best because doesn't have alcohol and it possible clean the eye with him. With only one wipes you can clean all face and later you face it is clean but not oily.
Delana D.
This product feels really cool and soft on your face. No need to rub hard to get makeup off . I would for sure buy this again. Very reasonable price.
Keneshia S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use to wipe my makeup off. It gets rid of all my makeup and dirt off my face but after using it I broke out so I think it's to harsh for my face
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
These wipes will remove the dirt, grime and make up from your day right off your face. The feel afterwards is nothing but clean a s refreshing.
LokaSmiley L.
It take all the make-up off your face, your face feels nice after using the wipes it is a really good product I recoment it
Francy P.
Bogotá
This wipes are good but I think they are not the best for removing waterproof mascara, it is gentle with the skin, y have used it for more than a month but I only used it to remove the foundation and powder products, not for mascara because it's not good for that.