L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Skin Perfection Day Cream

Refines skin texture Tightens pores Evens and perfects skin tone Perline-P Improves visible skin quality 3D skin quality index Non comedogenic Dermatologically tested on all skin types and ethnicities A perfecting skin cream that improves visible skin quality, day after day. In your 2s and 3s, your skin is young but not always perfect. Stress, fatigue and an unbalanced lifestyle can affect skin quality causing irregularities to appear: imperfections, enlarged pores and an uneven skin texture. L'Or al Paris skin expertise The L'Or al laboratories have developed a 3D Skin Quality Index. 3 dimensions which help to measure Perfect Skin Quality: Tone, Texture, Pores. Skin perfection innovation The advanced formula, enriched with Perline-P, helps correct and improve the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected. Picture-perfect skin from every angle. Visible results - Touch: in 1 minute, skin is hydrated, feels soft and smoothed to a silky-skin touch. - See: in 1 week, pores look visibly tightened. - Believe: in 1 month, skin is smoother, more even, as if perfected. Skin texture is transformed: 74%* of women see the difference. Improves visible skin quality. Skin perfection is revealed. *Self-assessment on 239 women Action: Perfects, smoothes, 24hr hydration Age: 2 3 Texture: Silky-smooth cream From science to beauty With more than 3 years of dedicated research, at L'Or al Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience. For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Skin Perfection Day Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“IM IN LOVE! So moisturizing, not thick and not thin. -perfection! I use it daily and my skin looooves it!” in reviews
“...weighty and feels luxury. I love the moisturiser. It does a good job with my dry skin and doesn't leave an oily residue. ” in reviews
Fair Oaks, CA
I use all L'Oreal products and they are all amazing. Works well and easy to use. thank you
Tooting Broadway, London
My absolute favourite skin product! For young skin which doesn't need antiageing cream but needs something its amazing. I've noticed the difference and I love it. Have conceived all my friends to convert
A moisturizer for younger skin (20+). A bit thick but blands well into the skin. Keeps the skin moisturizer for long and workes great prep for make up. Skin feels cushion-like, very soft and well nourished.
Thornton, Lancashire
I like using this moisturiser in the morning, when my skin is normal and not dry, as it acts as the perfect base before applying my foundation. I find it makes my skin feel really silky and smooth, helps to minimise pores, almost like a smoothing primer. And makeup goes really well on top of it. The moisturiser is lightweight and provides sufficient moisture unless my skin is really dry and dehydrated. It won't nourish dry flaky texture otherwise, and might actually emphasise them if my skin is bad - in that case, I definitely would use a more nourishing and gentle moisturiser than this. I didn't notice it improving the texture of my skin over time, but when I use it, my skin generally looks pretty good. I do wish the moisturiser wasn't as fragranced though, just my preference. Would purchase this when it's on sale for 40% or 50% for the best bang for your buck
Falkirk
Love love love this moisturiser. Sinks into the skin like a dream and is perfect if you're in your early to mid 20s. Doesn't smell too perfume-y and is a nice light pink colour. Prior to using this moisturiser I used Estée Lauder day wear, which I felt after a while irritated my skin or my skin became used to it, however after using the L'Oréal skin perfection for about 3 years my skin is 90% of the time happy with it (everyone has their blip on the month). Would highly recommend this product to anyone and nice thing is it's usually on offer somewhere in the uk! Typically retailing just below £10 - WIN WIN!
Nicole Guerriero first turned me onto this product a couple years back and I haven't looked back since! This moisturiser is the bomb! It's hydrating, soothing and non sticky. Match made in heaven. I find mine at the drugstore, so it's super easy for you to get your hands on. If you have uneven skin texture, then this is a must. I have never had such smooth skin ever! My skin truly feels like a baby's butt. I even use it on my neck, chest and hands. Suitable for all skin types - so if your reading this, please go buy it right now!! You won't regret it
Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Lovely day to day moisturiser. This makes my make up apply very smoothly and targets everything I'm concerned about with my skin. I use visionnaire by Lancôme and thought this would be a good day to day substitute to make my expensive bottle last longer - my opinion, L'Oréal is great for on a budget, but if you want great results try the Lancôme visionnaire skin corrector.
Auckland
I really love this moisturiser. My friend introduced this to me and it makes your skin so smooth and has an amazing texture that last a really long time on your skin. I also find that this product helps to make your skin tone even as im quite pale and get red I found this helped with that. I also enjoy most of the other products from this loreal line.
camps rigg, livingston
I used to use this for a while last year and thought it was pretty good. The packaging is pretty and well made which is a bonus! It's really hydrating and creamy which is always a good sign and it's doesn't leave skin feeling sticky. i would recommend this to others but there's also a lot more brands with similar products.
Wr98nf
I got this from my local Boots. It's such a creamy, milky consistency and I would definitely use this again. It made my skin look so clear, and also gave me a nice yet subtle glow to my face. It doesn't feel sticky afterwards as it soaks straight into your face, it also works as a very effective makeup base/primer!

Looking for your answer?