BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection BB Cream 5 In 1 Instant Blemish Balm - Medium; uses 3D Skin Quality Index that helps to measure a Perfect Skin Quality: Tone, Texture and Pores and with SPF25 protection against sun's harmful UV rays, the tinted formula perfects complexion for a healthy-looking glow. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection BB Cream 5 In 1 Instant Blemish Balm - Medium; is enriched with Glycerin, Allantoin, Vitamin Cg that helps correct and improve the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected while 5 in 1 action: - Hydrates for 24 hours - Evens and brightens skin tone - Refines skin texture - Reduces the appearance of pores - Targets the appearance of dark spots. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection BB Cream 5 In 1 Instant Blemish Balm - Medium; Visible results: - Instantly, the tinted BB formula helps conceal irregularities. Skin tone looks more even with a natural, nude finish. - Pores appear visibly reduced and skin texture feels smoother, hydrated. Improved visible skin quality.

starring s.
1,160 reviews
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Shelly C.
Light wear and smooth texture make this a good B.B. cream. Applications as easy and I liked that I could toss it in my purse and go. For best results I found that applying with a brush is better coverage!
Barbara P.
El mejor me encanta 🌼 tiene a ser súper ligero , perfecto para yo maquillaje súper natural , ya que contiene vitamina para el cuidado de nuestro cutis , le da ese toque de frescura y naturalidad ,
Karen C.
consistency - not bad, it's sort of a mousse feeling, mixed with cream. It goes on very smooth at first except for the weird little almost exfoliating beads that go through it. They pop and leave it feeling smooth again, though you have to rub it around your face for a while.

Color - this color is absolutely great. If you're looking to look like Snookie or if you've had way too many spray tans in the past two days. It's BRIGHT orange. I mean it. It doesn't matter how light or dark you are, this is orange. Now I didnt' listen to the reviews when I bought this, I thought that it would be fine and it culdn't possibly be that orange, but it is. Listen to me and don't buy it. It's orange. This is really the main problem with this BB cream. I tried it on my sister too and even though she has a naturally pigmented, pink skin tone, it turned her orange, too. This is not just a problem with my little tube, this is a problem with all of them. I have read and watched reviews of this just to make sure I wasn't giving a review that wasn't true. Orange. Snookie's dream.
Anna P.
This is the first BB cream I've used and I really do like it! It's light coverage, however I use it with a concealer too. It makes my skin look really soft and pore less without the need of a primer! My skin is prone to congestion and breakouts and I think because this is so light and moisturising it's really helped to nourish my skin and doesn't cause any blockage haha! I would buy this again however since I've only just discovered BB creams for my skin I will probably try a new one as well...
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I was not a big fan of this product. I find that it did not offer very much coverage at all. It was also very hard for me to find the right shade. It is slightly build able, but it works better if you mix a little concealer in with it to get a fuller coverage. I would cautiously recommend this. It's perfect for the summer though, since it is such a light formula.
Isabella O.
Jacksonville, FL
Huele un poco fuerte a alcohol, pero a pesar de no tener un cubrimiento tan alto me funciona la formula perfecto ya que no se ve como cake face y corrige imperfecciones chiquitas, se puede aplicar con las manos lo cual te facilita el proceso y te permite que la uses en tu rutina diaria de maquillaje rápidamente.
Gabrielle S.
recife,pe
L'oreal's bb cream has a good coverage but, it does not spread properly and leaves the skin looking slightly loaded. The only good points I found was his coverage and the sun protection factor which is very good. * This is personal opinion so you have the right to disagree!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love l'oreal-skin perfection bb cream because it has total coverage and is long lasting. my skin type is light so it works great. i think this cream is good for my dry skin. it is easy to apply and blends in well. i buy this at walmart for a reasonable price. i would definitely recommend to others.
Luisana H.
Not all BB creams are created equal, even from the same brand. This one is a wonderful, magic product -- instantly evens out your skin tone and gives you a fresh look, without it being obvious that you have used anything at all. As promised: a "nude" look. I first bought this particular cream at a Duty Free store when traveling in Europe. Works MUCH better than L'Oreal's other BB creams (such as "Youth Code", "Age Perfect") found in Target, Walgreens, etc. within the U.S. Try it for yourself -- you will not regret it!
Arianna K.
I've hear good things about this product and as a light skinned women I was wondering if it worked as well on my skin tone
Sonia S.
San Antonio, TX
I would like to try the bb cream, however my skin tone is like a medium dark with black spots . Are there different shades of the bb cream?
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
I'm currently looking for a new foundation but I haven't found anything that offers good coverage. Is this something with good coverage or do you have any suggestions on what I should try?
Tracee C.
Marysville, CA
How light is the light shade and is there a fair shade??
Lineth M.
I've never used this product before and I want to try it. Any recommendation?