L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum uploaded by Bayan A.L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum uploaded by Sash N.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum; uses the advanced formula that acts on the 3 dimensions to help correct and improve the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum; is enriched with LR 2412, a powerful active from 10 years of research, that optimises the structure of the epidermis to improve the quality of the skin`s appearnce, Perline-P, an association of 3 perfecting actives which act on pores, skin tone and skin texture. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum; Visible Results: - Touch: in 1 minute, skin feels softer, smoothed to a silky touch. 83% women agree; - See: in 1 week, pores look visibly tightened; - Believe: in 1 month, skin is smoother, more even, as if perfected.

Lynn H.
Algonac, MI
I purchased this after reading the box in the drugstore, I guess hoping for a miracle... which to no advil didn't happen, I think it is a nice product, but was very different and didn't work like it claimed, I will not bother repurchasing because I would rather spend a little more money and get a higher end product that works...
Rosemary D.
Johnston, RI
My skin hated it! I broke out immediately. I bought it from CVS. The packaging is great which is what caught my attention. The application is smooth, no silicon feeling. Goes on light but as it dried my skin got itchy (2 times) so I returned it. Really wanted to like this!
Heather V.
Only used one bottle of this because it wasn't my favorite. I found it didn't really make my lines look less visible and I actually broke out some when I used it. Everyone's skin is different but I wouldn't use it again.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
This product is good but somewhat pricey for drugstore brand. It has great packaging and I liked the way it made my skin feel, but I have tried better creams. I was a first time user for this and possibly would buy again.
Lamya Z.
Jamesville, NY
I feel like it leaves my skin smooth. I haven't noticed any break outs or issues with it. I like how my face feels after, I thought it was worth it's price tag and I'll probably keep using it.
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product! I have notice that it evens out my skin tone. I used it mostly at night time and I do see a difference in my skin!
Jean H.
The product didn't work as expected. My results were not the highest quality. That being said, I would not discount the product altogether.
Evelyn P.
Love the way this product leaves my face it leaves it soft. I still use it and will use it until I find a better one to use.
Jessica O.
Aurora , IL
leaves skin feeling really smooth especially when you use it after doing a mask, very hydrating and sits well on the skin
hunter s.
San Angelo
After using this product it made my skin look so radiant and this product is very effective!! I love it so much