L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20

Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20

I have tried several drug store tinted moisturizes (physicians formula, covergirl..) how does this one compare with others in its price range?
What does this do for your skin?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20!
Rutland, VT
L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Christine N.
I use L'Oréal youth code skin illuminator when I'm in a rush to get out of the house with my two kids. Sometimes I just don't have the time to do my full morning skincare routine, L'Oréal skin illuminator is a 4 in 1 product that moisturizes, protects me from the sun, primes my face and leaves me with a hint of glowing color that matches to my skin tone when put on. I was amazed when I first used this product that it was a white formula. Once on the face the formula turns to your face color within just a few seconds! Which amazed me the most. The only con I found to this product is that it does leave my skin looking a bit shiney, so I do sweep a powder over my face to make my look more matte.
Holyoke, MA
I found the Loreal skin illumanter on clearance,think I payed $3.99. Thought ide give a tinted moisterizer a try. It hydrated my skin but wasn't enough coverage. I mix it in with my foundation and it gives my skin that perfect glow,while hydrating and protecting my skin with the SPF. I ran back and got the last 2 tubes on sale!
Oceanside, CA
L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Sarah H.
This is a light and dewy tinted moisturizer. It comes out of the tube white but quickly turns into your skin color as you apply it. It doesn't add much coverage so I recommend mixing it with your foundation to obtain a glowy and natural appearance to the skin. The smell is nice and fresh, nothing too strong or overwhelming, just perfect.
Robbinsdale , MN
L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Christina D.
Eh, this is wayyy overly formulated with sunscreen. Not for oily skin id say. Leaves you feeling very greasy, I like that it evens out skin tone and you can build it a TAD but it gets greasy. Fast. Does give your complexion a glow. Use sparingly!
Lowell, MA
I like that this moisturizer is universal in color however I find that it leaves my skin feeling and looking greasy. The coverage is perfect, very minimal which is what I was looking for however I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone who has combination or oily skin. Perhaps it would be better suited for someone with dry skin.
Orange, CA
This stuff is awesome.  It compares to high end tinted moisturizers like Estee Lauder and Dermalogica.  I wore this in Mexico for a week, and it protected my face 100% from the sun.  Great product for fair skin, color is light.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't get enough of this moisturizer!! And I wonder if it's been discontinued? Idk, I love that it delivered hydration and has spf 20. Makes my super dry skin so soft and hydrated. Knowing it is also protecting gives me a piece of mind.
Oxnard, CA
This is a tinted all -in - 1 moisturizer ! It's a sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 20 , sheer coverage , I really like the way it feels on my face it keeps my skin really moisturize. I would buy it again
Indianapolis, IN
L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Arlette P.
I love all L'Oréal products! This skin illuminator is also a sunscreen and moisturizer. It gives your face an incredible, natural glow and doesn't feel heavy. I love it!
L'Oréal Paris Skin Illuminator Tinted All-In-1 Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Heather P.
There was a slight burn when first applied but I feel like that's the sunblock in it as all face sunblocks I use have a slight burn . It does not last long . The tone-matching CHROMATIC MICRO-CAPSULES definitely do a great job . My skin feels hydrated and I noticed a reduction in my redness . This is a great product I will be repurchasing