BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal® Paris. Skin Genesis™ Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser.
Skin expertise.
Effectively & gently removes eye makeup ophthalmologist tested.
Daily cellular renewal for smoother, brighter, fresher skin.

Yuya R.
I've had problematic oily skin for most of my life. There are a few things I can put on it that won't result in me breaking out or developing an itchy rash. This product is one of them. Not only does this not make my skin react, it actually improves it.
As far as pore minimizing goes, it does help a little. But I have found that the products that do appear to work at pore minimizing in the beginning, aren't worth it in the long run. Many times they just dry out you're skin and make you break out more. This stuff leaves your skin so soft and refreshed, it's also great fro make up removal, and it smells amazing
Itziar P.
Clearwater
It must have I religiously use this product it is the best. I have combination skin and I use a pretty lengthy beauty routine to take care of it. Ever since I started using this product to prevent breakouts and over drying my skin. A definite must have in your bathroom.
sujey h.
Este producto lo estoy usando hace 3 dias por que soy una de las personas que tengo mis poros abiertos y esto apesar de los pocos dias que llevo usandolo a hecho un cambio en mi piel lo recomiendo para a quellas de poros abiertos.
Andrea B.
Delaware, OH
This stuff has helped to minimize the pores on my face and even helped clear up some of my acne problems. Skin doesn't feel oily in the afternoon or evening time
Alice L.
BUENA PARK, CA
This product has been discontinued but I loved it so much when it was available.

This smells sooooo good and gets off stubborn eye makeup flawlessly. Unfortunately, I don't notice any pore minimizing but it cleans my face well, and the scent is wonderful so I still enjoy using it.

Usually I use baby oil to get my eye make up off, but with this I don't need to. Awesome!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I love this cleanser. I didn't notice any drastic pore minimizing effect, but it works beautifully to cleanse and also gets rid of any leftover makeup. It even removes dark eyeliner and mascara without any stinging. I wouldn't use this solely to replace regular makeup remover, but in a pinch it works great.
Chi C.
My skin is not very acne prone so most stuff seems to work for me. I like this but I don't think it would do anything for people who really have acne.
Annie H.
Salem, OR
I love this line. I have not tried the gel clenser. I do like this line of products I felt like it worked. It is reasonably priced as well.
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this and will continue to by and use it it so good and I wish they had more product like it They have some of the best things to use
chloe s.
Sapulpa, OK
Works great plus it smells good?? This is amazing I love it a lotttttttt I use others but this one is in my top 10