BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Launched by the design house of L'Oreal in, L'OREAL by L'Oreal for WOMEN posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

• I have been looking for a pore minimizing lotion that works. Does...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
TIFFANY R.
I love L'Oreal Genesis products they go on smooth without a greasy feel leftover I've used multiple times and it's very gentle on your face and I will continue to use it it comes in a very descriptive package that's easy to read I suppose the only Improvement that they could make is offering a bigger size
Chelsea G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Absolutely love this product! The pores into general t-zone tend to get a little clogged and enlarged but after using this they feel minimized and gunk free. Lightweight and feels good to the touch.
Anitra K.
East greenville
This acts as a nice primer to foundation, I don't use it all the time because it becomes too drying. But overall a nice product
Angela G.
South holland, IL
love this product. I fresh and clean after I use it, it is way worth the money! it is one of my go to products in the morning
Genesis C.
Tucson
This helps minimize my pores. Especially around my nose area since that is where I have the most open noticeable pores.
Nedje L.
chicago
Works wonders on my pores. Minimizes and deminishes blemishes. It goes on gently, It met my expectations.
Ingrid G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Another product that I love to use for my huge pores. It's always this one or my Dr. Brandt one.
Mimi G.
Winnipeg
A great product. I actually noticed a difference in the appearance of my
pores; they are smaller and my face appears smoother. However, I've
been having problems with the skin around my eyes overdrying due to the
cleansers I use. This cleanser did the same to my eyes. So I decided to
use it only every other day and use something milder in between. But
overall it smells great and seems like it's working.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I like this product, use the pore minimizer on my skin, since I have mixed skin and my pores are very marked especially on the cheeks, the same product indicates that when we are close to 30 our skin generates fewer cells and this makes That the pores are much more noticeable, contains hyaluronic acid, leaves my skin soft and very fresh, I feel how the product works on my skin, can apply it morning and night after cleansing the face and after it absorbs, can place your normal moisturizer. It comes in a very nice plastic container, it brings its dispenser to apply the quantity of the necessary product, its texture is light so it absorbs quickly in the skin, the product is to diminish the appearance of the pores, it does not eliminate them completely.
Ana R.
This product works okay . It gives a matte finish and I unfortunately haven't experience a significant decrease in pore size . Yet I must admits if used in conjunction with a pore less face primer and flawless finish powder .Im able to achieve a more flawless look for most of the day.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I have been looking for a pore minimizing lotion that works. Does anyone know if Walmart has the L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing lotion?