L'Oréal Paris Skin Genesis Night Cream uploaded by Lucky D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Skin Genesis Night Cream
  • "I got a little sample and so far I love it, a little goes along way. It makes my skin so soft and makes it less dry. I think it's effective, my skin is very sensitive so I'm really happy it didn't make me break out. I will be looking to get a full size bottle. " in 3 reviews
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This is a nice, light-weight night cream.  I love that it works deep within skin's surface layers to accelerate the strengthening process while you sleep.  My favorite part of this cream is that doesn't leave my face greasy before I go to bed.  I use it after my cleansing routine and I go straight to bed.  I wake up feeling wonderful with smooth skin. Lovely product.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I just received this stuff in the mail a few weeks ago for review and I have fallen so in love with it. It moisturizers the skin so we'll, but it's not greasy or heavy feeling at all. It is a cream but it almost has a little bit if a gel feel to it. I apply it after washing my face in the morning and at night, and my skin just looks so youthful and supple after each application. I can see myself using thus product for a long time.
Carmela C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like L'Oreal products a lot, which is why I decided to try out this cream. My skin gets really dry, especially in the summer time. But quite honestly, I haven't noticed too much of a difference. Although, I have to say that it doesn't feel heavy or oily when you put it on your face. That's one thing I absolutely hate. You can put this on and sleep without worrying about it getting on your pillow!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Not my favorite night cream that I've used. I found it at a store locally for 75% off and grabbed one to try it and had high hopes but now almost finished with the bottle I'm sad to say it's a product I won't replace and won't really miss. I didn't see any differences in my skin other than feeling like the product was heavy and clogged my pores easily.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
A great night cream should't feel like you're wearing a anything at all. This one kinda does. I like how well it feels the packaging is great and always readly available at my local target. Do i buy this every time, no are there better yes. But for an every day thing invest in somehting a bit bet less heavy.
Kathy L.
Cleveland, OH
This is pretty good. I love that it is a light weight cream for being a 'night cream'. Like a lot of creams I have tried in the past, this one does not leave my face greasy after I have used it. It's great, because it also does not dry my skin out. I highly suggest trying this out.
Nethie B.
I put this on at night and I wake up feeling like my skin shedder and I got a new layer of skin that is as soft as a baby's butt. I love L'Oreal they've been stepping up their game and with this product I just can't wait to go to bed and put this baby on I love this product
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I use this product nightly and it's one of my favorites. My mother gifted it to me and I'm so glad she did. It's everything I could've hoped for and has helped my skin. This is my first time using it but I definitely recommend getting it. I'll be buying it again.
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
A little goes a long way. This keeps my skin looking moisturized and keeps my dry skin at bay. It is gentle but if you use too much it will result in oily skin. i bought this at Walmart and the packaging was nice. The smell is great and not to overpowering.