BY COLLAGEN FILLER

Collagen Moisture Filler Overnight Helps Restore Skin's Cushion With Intense Moisture Leaving Skin Smoother While Being Nourished. Over Time, It Infuses Skin And Smoothes The Surface By Helping To Fill In Lines And Wrinkles. Our Natural Collagen Is Extracted And Purified With A Process That Preserves All Of Its Hydrating Qualities. Lightweight, Non-Greasy Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Tested See Visible Results: Overnight: Skin Is Nourished With Moisture In 94% Of Ladies** In 1 Week: Skin Is Smoother In 86% Of Ladies** In 4 Weeks: Wrinkles Are More Filled In***; Skin Looks Younger In 72% Of Ladies** **Based On A Consumer Evaluation Of 50 Ladies. ***Based On Clinical Scorage. see more...

• I have no idea if it's good I could help ??1 Answers
  • Hi I walk a lot under the sun cos i live in dubai .. does this cr...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer non comedogenic? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris® Skin Expertise Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz. Box
Madelin M.
Woodland park, NJ
Perfect Hydration all Day and Night, its quickly absorbed by your skin for a Smoother/Plumper skin.
Teran F.
Works amazing it's one daily moisturizer I like its very effective and makes my skin feel so much better
Sarinne M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Use as a face moisturizer especially before makeup. Makes my skin feel youthful and full.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
My grandmother bought this moisturizer and I found it in my bathroom cabinet. I thought to give it a try, and so glad that I did. I did not break out from it and I think it's great that you can use this any time of the day. It really works well with my skin. I will purchase it again.
Katherina T.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm on my second jar of this and I really like it. The texture is super thick and luxurious, it seems like something you would buy at a department store. It doesn't break me out or feel too heavy when I wear it at night. My only complaint is the jar packaging because it's not very sanitary but for the product and the price, I'll get over it.
Chelsie W.
London
This keeps your skin hydrated and soft, the smell is so nice it smells like fruit , I love this product
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea if it's good I could help ??
Jen A.
Is this cream good for women of any age? I would really like to try this product because I have a lot of crows feet.
Vel D.
Is this moisturizer non comedogenic?
Hi I walk a lot under the sun cos i live in dubai .. does this cream provide any sun protection ? If not does using it and walking under the sun worsen my skin ? Thank you