BY COLLAGEN FILLER

Collagen Moisture Filler Overnight Helps Restore Skin's Cushion With Intense Moisture Leaving Skin Smoother While Being Nourished. Over Time, It Infuses Skin And Smoothes The Surface By Helping To Fill In Lines And Wrinkles. Our Natural Collagen Is Extracted And Purified With A Process That Preserves All Of Its Hydrating Qualities. Lightweight, Non-Greasy Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Tested See Visible Results: Overnight: Skin Is Nourished With Moisture In 94% Of Ladies** In 1 Week: Skin Is Smoother In 86% Of Ladies** In 4 Weeks: Wrinkles Are More Filled In***; Skin Looks Younger In 72% Of Ladies** **Based On A Consumer Evaluation Of 50 Ladies. ***Based On Clinical Scorage. see more...

• I have no idea if it's good I could help ??1 Answers
  • Hi I walk a lot under the sun cos i live in dubai .. does this cr...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer non comedogenic? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris® Skin Expertise Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz. Box
Tanya k.
Richland, WA
If your face is flakey like mine then moisturizing is the way to go! It works very good, keeps ur skin moisturized and soft, I recommend it to everyone out there
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
This cream is amazing. It is my go to night cream as well as my day cream. I really like that it's two creams in one suitable for day and night wear.
Diana D.
San Jacinto, CA
Didn't notice any significant changes in my skin. Great texture and feels nice on the skin but no change in skin.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so under-rated and is my "walk on" product on my shelf. I swear by this moistuizer. I'm on my second jar of this stuff and it keeps my skin nice and moist all night. It's also light enough to use as a day moisturizer as well.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
esta es mi crema de noche me encanta si olor es muy suave.. deja mi piel bien hidratada adoro este producto de loreal
Noelle C.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used!! It has taken me a long time to find one that works really well for me. This one is it!
I have really oily skin but this moisturizer doesn't make my face feel greasy. It soaks in to my skin and makes it so smooth and moisturized. I love it!!!
Madelin M.
woodland park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect Hydration all Day and Night, its quickly absorbed by your skin for a Smoother/Plumper skin.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im on my second jar of this. I have combination skin, super oily T zone and super dry cheeks and of course acne on my jaw line. Its soooo thick and moisturizing! It has a pleasant not too strong scent. I wear it at night and when I wake up my skin feels so hydrated and my face is glowing. Definitely recommend! Just beware if you are oily your skin will look greasy for a while when you first put it on. I don't recommend wearing under makeup.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything about this product and "what it does" but it's not for me. The way it applies is so smooth and the smell is great but I found that it was really irritating my skin and caused me to break out on my chin and forehead. Two weeks in , it dried out my skin.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Between sunscreen use, and the sun my skin has gotten real dry this summer, on top of that crows feet had me self conscious. I had read about this and thought I would give it a try. I'm on 24 hours since purchase and my skin has really good moisture. Not an overnight miracle but I am very pleased. Can't wait to see 4 week results.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea if it's good I could help ??
Hi I walk a lot under the sun cos i live in dubai .. does this cream provide any sun protection ? If not does using it and walking under the sun worsen my skin ? Thank you
Vel D.
Is this moisturizer non comedogenic?
Jen A.
Is this cream good for women of any age? I would really like to try this product because I have a lot of crows feet.